Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Nobody likes my San Diego pick [sad] We will see though!

Tampa should do well. I can't really see many weaknesses there.

As for Philly, I don't know about them this year. I will say they don't even make it to the PO this year. However if they do, I go with you and say they will lose again!

I think the Chargers will finish 2nd in their division behind Kansas City. [Smile]

David Boston leaving them should hurt. Doug Flutie is starting to show some rust.

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
DJ,
I don't like your San Diego pick.....But your Tampa Bay pick sounds about right.....Frigin Chuckie at TB [Mad] Ohh......thats another story....TB looks good DJ....I agree Grudens looking at Chris Simms hard...He's getting lots of Reps..

I think I might change my pic from the Falcons to TB.(Maybe).A girl can do that.......Right [kiss]

You mean can a exremely acttractive girl like you can change her pick [Wink] [kiss] [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One team that has been over looked here and always has a good year is the Titans. One reason they always play so well is that thier very well coached and forever over looked. Jeff fischers teams are always tough competitors and almost always out for blood. They got some decent picks this year and didnt lose to much to free agency. Never under estimate a Titan. Do I think thier going to ... probably not but they havent even been mentioned thats not right. Its always the one you dont see that gets you.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my picks for the SUPER BOWL
CHIEFS...AFC CHAMPIONSHIP PATRIOTS v CHIEFS
v
Panthers...NFC CHAMPIONSHIP VIKINGS v PANTHERS
(and yes the VIKINGS will go down in another NFC Championship game)

I may not be a girl but like Sasha, I reserve the right to change my mind as well... [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Panthers .......Again [Thud] Na....

Why doesnt anybody mention the FALCONS?????

Michael Vick..(when healthy)..Come on....Look at their Roster....They have made some killer moves..And Jim Mora Jr has a good football mind.....

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well you said it ( when healthy ) Will see if he can stay that way this year
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Panthers .......Again [Thud] Na....

Why doesnt anybody mention the FALCONS?????

Michael Vick..(when healthy)..Come on....Look at their Roster....They have made some killer moves..And Jim Mora Jr has a good football mind.....

They have one hell of a back-up QB in Schaub. (Something the Rams really lack [Mad] )

Look for them to challenge the Panthers this year for the top spot in the division.

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Here are my picks for the SUPER BOWL
CHIEFS...AFC CHAMPIONSHIP PATRIOTS v CHIEFS
v
Panthers...NFC CHAMPIONSHIP VIKINGS v PANTHERS
(and yes the VIKINGS will go down in another NFC Championship game)

I may not be a girl but like Sasha, I reserve the right to change my mind as well... [Laugh]

At least the Vikings would be saving the embarassment from choking in the Super Bowl. The Vikings will never win it.
patentlicker
Major Player
Member # 2972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patentlicker   Author's Homepage   Email patentlicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] Sorry to disappoint you guys but I support Liverpool, (WHO PLAY PROPER FOOTBALL). However since your game was televised over here since the late 1980's I have followed the 49ers, and watched them win a couple of SuperBowls. I would love to see them on the up again. [Joint] [Thud] [Cheers]

--------------------
PATENTLICKER JUST LUVS LICKING PATENT LEATHER SHOES AND BOOTS.!!!!

Posts: 120 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Good luck. San Francisco is in a huge whole right now.
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my team,the stellers are a surprise.I know most of you probably hate them,especially raiders fans,but the improved offensive line and of course ben roethlisberger is why they are doing good.It's amazing how teams can turn it around in a year these days.So if your team is bad,don't worry,they just might be the talk of the league next year,unless of course your team is the cardinals.I'm actually a raiders fan and wish they'd win a superbowl but i think the game has passed al davis by.I remember what he did with marcus allen in the early 90's,he sat him on the bench for whatever stupid reason and took away what would have been good years for allen.Yea, and i thought it was great when allen had that 70+yd run in superbowl 18.Oh yea, and i HATE the cowboys!!!

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Cowher is a good coach.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links