Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » MOSS TIME! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MOSS TIME!
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do remember that.that was a huge play!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlutLover2005   Author's Homepage   Email SlutLover2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That one play effectively eliminated the Vikes(yet again) from the playoffs [Cry] They've always been my favorite NFL team even though they are a total dissapointment in post season play,(that is WHEN they make the playoffs) I think it has something to do with the purple and white being my old high skool's colours [Thumbs Up]

Love your site btw Sasha [Hump]

--------------------
http://www.silverladder.com/links/badscary/intro.htm

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:
Originally posted by SlutLover2005:
What did the Raiders give up for him? [Roll Eyes]

First round pick (big deal)and Napolian Harris...

Raiders scored BIG TIME in that deal

The Vikes ownership should've been forced to write dumbass on their foreheads for this deal.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlutLover2005   Author's Homepage   Email SlutLover2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be interested to know how they rationalized trading Moss to the Viking fans [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd be interested to know how they rationalized trading Moss to the Viking fans [Confused]

I think it's all part of the new ownership taking over.Something like .We(the Vikings) are getting rid of a CLUBHOUSE CANCER..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

I can't believe i am exchanging messages with a veritable foot goddess,(GR8 legs and a** too, btw [Hump] ) and here i am talking about pig skin instead of foot skin [Roll Eyes] You never know though, maybe (for once, meaning the management of any professional sports franchise) the owner(s) were telling the truth, perhaps he was sowing seeds of discord in the locker room

--------------------

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

It's true his time with the Vikes was over..He needs to slap the SILVER and BLACK on and prove to everybody he's the BAD ASS he really is!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

Sounds to me like you'd like to hook up with him Sasha [Hump]

--------------------

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Sounds to me like you'd like to hook up with him Sasha [Hump]

LOL................NA............

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

Oh come on schweeteness, no need to be bashful [Hump] So i take it the black meat dark* treat really ain't your thang? [Confused]

*insert other less socially approved word beginning with F [Smile]

--------------------

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Oh come on schweeteness, no need to be bashful [Hump] So i take it the black meat dark* treat really ain't your thang? [Confused]

*insert other less socially approved word beginning with F [Smile]

Yea I think Moss will have a good year.... [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking the deal was made so Dante can become the leader of the team as opposed to the guy who tosses Randy his tds.

And ever as a diehard Steelers, hard to disagree with somebody of Sasha's stature. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:

Yea I think Moss will have a good year.... [Wink] [/QB]
With you in the stands i'm sure he will [Hump]

--------------------

SlutLover2005
Board Regular
Member # 8526

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
I'm thinking the deal was made so Dante can become the leader of the team as opposed to the guy who tosses Randy his tds.

That's a very good point AdamX

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links