Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » San Diego Chargers! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: San Diego Chargers!
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm outta this f-ing post..I could give a RATS ASS if the Superchargers, Chiefs or the Donks win... Their all teams I cant stand....PERIOD...... I hope its a tie for the Division and ya'll have to flip a coin...lol.YEEE frikin HAAAA

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i take it your not going to where the jersey =(
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20041202-9999-1s2chargers.html

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've liked the chargers for a long time now,even though they beat my steelers in the afc champ.in "95" CHARGER,i love the blue helmet with the yellow bolt and yellow pants they wore from 74-87.Which is your favorite?The current or past?

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tasm:
I've liked the chargers for a long time now,even though they beat my steelers in the afc champ.in "95" CHARGER,i love the blue helmet with the yellow bolt and yellow pants they wore from 74-87.Which is your favorite?The current or past?

I would have to say my fav would diffenitly be the 60 to 66 uniforms (Powder Blues). I love everything from the powder blue jerseys and white pants with the lightening bolt down the side of the leg, to the white helmets with the solid black numbers.

I wasn't around way back in them days but the Chargers wear them one game out of the year every year, and its diffenitly my fav.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's Ryan Leaf doing? [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
How's Ryan Leaf doing? [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

haha... your guess is as good as mine... go ask a cowboyz fan lolz [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now... that's not REALLY the Charger theme song... is it? [Eek!] [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

rofl yes it is!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links