Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Which teams do you root for? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which teams do you root for?
Ron
Loyal Member
Member # 701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron   Email Ron       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being from the "Great White North,"my favourites are all canadian based teams:
1.Montreal Canadiens
2.Toronto Blue Jays
3.Toronto Raptors
I also follow English football,and Manchester United is my team.Don't ask me about NFL,unlike a majority of Canadians,I don't give a rat's a** about the NFL.

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though we lived in Southern California for a long time, I am not a fan of any Cali teams. We are finally back home in Florida now.

I don't follow baseball, basketball, or hockey. So I don't know too many of the teams.

I am a football, boxing, K-1, UFC person-

1. Miami Dolphins
2. The Buc's, but only because of proximity.

Still a Mike Tyson fan (in the ring). I like DelaHoya, but he should avoid Bernard Hopkins and retire now. Hopkin's will put a whippin to him.

Tyson is supposed to be going to K-1 and fighting Bob Sapp. I predict Tyson to KO him in less than 45 seconds. Sapp will never be able to defend against Tyson's hand speed, even if Sapp has the time to throw a kick, which I doubt he will.

Roy Jones is probably one of the best technical boxer's to ever fight, but he has become such an arrogant ass I can hardly stand to watch him anymore.

Just my opinions!

[ May 12, 2004, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: DJ ]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I was happy to see Roy Jones get knocked the fuck out last night!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that this is a bit late seeing as the last post was a month ago but I just stumbled in the sports section and I thought I'd add my two cents.

I'm not much of a sports fan, I used to watch all the major sports when I was younger though, but I have started watching hockey again in the last couple of years and my favorite team is the Ottawa Senators. I went to my first game last year during the Eastern Conference Finals and saw the Sens beat the Devils in game 5.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I root for the University of MN hockey team. As far as professional sports go I root for the following: NFL - St. Louis Rams
NBA - San Antonio Spurs
NHL - Colorado Avalanche
MLB - Cleveland Indians

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dallas Cowboys -- America's Team!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Football===Dallas
Basketball===Spurs

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the sports i love to watch are pro football, dallas cowboys are my favorite team, second is the buffalo bills. hockey, toronto maple leafs and the buffalo sabres are my favorite teams there. baseball, toronto bluejays are my favorite, college football, syracuse orangeman i cheer for. college basketball, duke bluedevils and syracuse orangemen.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watch baseball, but I don't root for my home team, since that suck really bad [Wink]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gs3647:
I watch baseball, but I don't root for my home team, since that suck really bad [Wink]

Yeah, my home team sucks really bad too. They just can't win. I live in Phoenix, guess which baseball team I'm talking about. Oh well, I still root for them anyway. There's always next season right? [Cool]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hear ya fanatic my baseball team can't win either.they spent all that money on a pitching staff that can't pitch for shit.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Above all else I am a college football fan My team is the Tennessee Volunteers 98 champs been too long. I route for them in any college sport.
I love swimming also ( this should be obvious lol ) with my season tickets to football games I get damn near free admission to any other sport except baseball and basket ball. Our swim team is actually pretty good too several championships in the past few decades. Our track team rules we dominate alot. As a matter of a fact one of our sprinters just won a gold medal in the 100. My NFL pick would have to be the Titans I complained so much about not having a team I have to support them. We have a great coach. Basketball would be the portland trailblazers dont ask me why but I loved to watch clyde "the glyde" drexler play ball.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalesoles
Major Player
Member # 591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalesoles         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am from Swizerland.
I like the German soccer club Borussia Dortmund.
And in America I like the NBA franchise Utah Jazz.
And the Colorado Avalanche - They have a swiss player called Aebischer.

--------------------
The soles are the sexiest body parts of a woman.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links