Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » gigi's new pics and videos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gigi's new pics and videos
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi

i posted a bunch of new pics and video clips fo christina and i on my site.

www.hotgigigirl.com

cum check me out if you havent in awhile.

also check out my videos for sale on my boutique. Panties are avail also.

www.hotgigigirl.com/boutique

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Gigi, these were great. Looks like your hair has grown out some with a highlight too, cool. I like those pink hoses you were showcasing. Oh, Christina is a hottie; Great pictorial you two did. Also, it looks like that Foot Party in Florida was a lot of fun. The best thing about a place like that is that everyone has the same intent in mind and enjoying themselves... just looks like it was fun. Still looking good g/f. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links