Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Celebrity Bare Feet -- updated!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrity Bare Feet -- updated!
ShoelessJoe
Board Regular
Member # 2921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShoelessJoe   Author's Homepage   Email ShoelessJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FootFile is updated daily - come check us out! We have tons of barefoot free content - live nude chat, foot related movies, pics, stories and, of course, beautiful celebrities with beautiful feet. We feature weekly contests and toe2toe competition. Come check us out!
www.footfile.com
Can you guess who won this week's feetured celebrity spotlight? [Mmm]

[ November 28, 2004, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: ShoelessJoe ]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there, Joe! It's real nice to have you aboard with us here at Wu's. I'm a longtime fan of the FootFile, and I can certainly recommend the site rather enthusiastically to all of those amongst us with a passion for celebrity feet. There are always plenty of fun foot-related surveys there as well, so be sure and stop by to take part and be counted. Naturally I've already cast my vote for the latest Toe2Toe celebrity showdown challenge, and may the sexiest toes win! I appreciate you sharing the link with everybody, and for continuing to do what you do. Enjoy your stay with us!

[Wu]

Calico Jack

[ November 08, 2004, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Calico Jack ]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShoelessJoe
Board Regular
Member # 2921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShoelessJoe   Author's Homepage   Email ShoelessJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Calico Jack! Thanks for the really kind words - I really appreciate it! It's people like you that help keep Footfile on it's toes [Smile] hehehe

If there's any ideas you have (or anyone for that matter) to make Footfile better please let me know!

~SJ

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Wu's ShoelessJoe. [Cheers]

Awesome site! [Drool]

Thank's for the link Shoeless! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShoelessJoe
Board Regular
Member # 2921

We've updated the site - come take a look! [Smile]

www.footfile.com

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So much to see!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links