Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Imaginative Feet ClipStore (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Imaginative Feet ClipStore
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey tyler i checked out the site. its wonderful. good idea you cam up with. and all the girls in there are beautiful with beautiful feet. good luck with the site. you have some great clips there!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
hey tyler i checked out the site. its wonderful. good idea you cam up with. and all the girls in there are beautiful with beautiful feet. good luck with the site. you have some great clips there!

Hey thanks Ghost, it's definitely the girls that make it fun and they're the one's who've really gotten into it with some of the acting themes, so I thank my lucky stars that I was able to work with some of these girls with good acting skills. It really adds to the scene if they have the skills and when I've got a good little plot for them to work from.

Glad you liked the stuff [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You do good work man. [Thumbs Up]

I just wanted to say, though: http://www.feetcore.com/Movies/Serena-Sinn-vids---Foot-Worship-1.html would be awesome if it was foot sniffing/kissing. That's like the perfect position, too. [Wink]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, very good suggestion. I'll have to remember that suggestion for her next time and maybe even a few other girls too. Thanks [Smile]

I'm a fan of footsniffing stuff, especially in Serena's case. Her pheremones gave me multiple hard-ons every time they were in smelling distance during a scene!

Luckily she's one of those boner-tamer types [Wink]

During that scene though, there are some brief portions where she takes a moment to smother them over my face & nose for a little bit.

[ February 20, 2006, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Hmmm, very good suggestion. I'll have to remember that suggestion for her next time and maybe even a few other girls too. Thanks [Smile]

I'm a fan of footsniffing stuff, especially in Serena's case. Her pheremones gave me multiple hard-ons every time they were in smelling distance during a scene!

Luckily she's one of those boner-tamer types [Wink]

During that scene though, there is a brief portion somewhere that she is just focused on smothering them over my face & nose for a little bit.

[Thud] You mean there's something about her feet that make them smell extra, well...feety? WOW....

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

I don't know if extra feety might've been the best word in her case, but hers were definitely unique to her, and although definitely foot smell was the basis, it's hard to describe what made her scent unique.

It's just something you'd have to smell to understand [Wink]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
I don't know if extra feety might've been the best word in her case, but hers were definitely unique to her, and although definitely foot smell was the basis, it's hard to describe what made her scent unique.

It's just something you'd have to smell to understand [Wink]

I think I get what you're saying. [Wink] Keep her on the payroll! [Woot]

Oh, and another thing...I don't know if you tell them to do it or if they do it on their own...but the toe wiggling! [Thud] I love how they wiggle their toes the whole time. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

For the toe wiggling, they usually do it on their own. And I guess I've been lucky they've been doing that, but that is another good thing for me to keep in mind.

And in the future it will be a note to self to just say it to them so that it ensures they will be doing it.

Thanks for another good tangible suggestion [Smile]

Serena will stay on payroll too [Wink]

I saw more recent pictures of her on the net and my investor and I both agreed that she is really lookin better nowadays too. I can't wait til I can hire her again [Smile]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

"Husband's Feetlicking Surprise" was added to our ClipStore today!

Gayle Moher (a well-known professional female Bodybuilder) decides to lay on the couch and read a magazine. Her husband, Tyler, comes out of nowhere and surprises her by fooling with her feet. She knows what he's gonna do cuz they've done it before in the past. Except Tyler used to do this when she was drunk, but now she is sober and it's a test of whether or not she will still like it.

Anyway, this couple exhibits this unique "foot-based" dynamic of their relationship! Tyler licks Gayle's feet and she lives her life as a woman should. Isn't that what marriage is supposed to be like for women who have soft smooth tasty great smelling soles?!

You can click on the picture below for a FREE full-length sample preview, or you can see the clip in our Clip Store.
 -

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

"Helena's Ankle Flexing" was added to our ClipStore!

Helena balances on the yoga ball while flexing her ankles and modeling her soles & feet for us. Watch and see her calves flex while her achilles tendon stretches for your viewing pleasure. Her beautiful face casts a gorgeous smile from time to time while you watch and wish.

Helena knows darn well what you're wishing for too. And by the smile on her face, you can tell that she knows your only option is to masterbate while thinking of her legs, face, and feet!

You can click on the picture below for a FREE full-length sample preview, or you can see the clip in our Clip Store.
 -

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

"Emma's Foot Sniffing/Crotch Rub" was added to our ClipStore!

Emma rubs Tyler's crotch in exchange for some feet-sniffing. Tyler is honored to sniff her feet as well as get his dick rubbed when smelling them. He is getting the better end of this deal, because Emma's Feet smell magnificant. Her toes grip his nose while he smell's her sweet funk!

It was an extremely pleasant rank that would give any man an instant hard-on if he had the opportunity to smell her toes. It was as if she had been wearing opened toed flats all days where her feet would get sweaty but have plenty of space to air out at the same time. Would almost have seemed like she soaked her feet in the morning in some type of fruity foot rub lotion too.

-

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

"Nadia's Stretch Worship" was added to our ClipStore recently!

Nadia decides to stretch out on the mat in order to get back into gymnastics shape. Her strong lithe physique is taut with beautiful feminine muscle. Her calves are enormous and shapely. It would be any man's honor to worship her feet while she performs her stretch routine. Well here is a man who was lucky enough to do just that.

Nadia stretches her amazing legs and Tyler worships her feet like he is before a Goddess. His tongue travels along her soles like a once in a lifetime experience. He has one sacred mission and that is to clean this beautiful gymnast's feet!

-

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tyler you are a legend!
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of the best clip stores (and some of the most outstanding video work) on the web. Fantastic feet, GREAT girls and nice plot lines.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ Thx alot Ben [Big Grin] I totally dig all the hot girls from girlswithfeet.com too! Was always topnotch feet there IMO

Hope ur able to get that back and running again one day, cheers [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links