Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Barefoot Cam Girls - If There Is Any Doubt Out There ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Barefoot Cam Girls - If There Is Any Doubt Out There ...
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Patrick -

I didn't know how long they'd been around. It wasn't until quite recently that I began posting in these forums - which is where / how I discovered the site (and yours). I don't have the background perspectives that most people do, but I'm picking it up as I go along - figuring it all out as I go.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Ben,

One thing I have to give you is that you're always honest in what you say, that is evident in good things such as this review you gave BFCG and in the event you went through the other day. I admire this in you.

One thing I'd like to add is that having just opened Soles of Silk at the start of 2005, Barefoot Cam Girls was on my list of sites that I figured I'd never come close to success wise. It's grown to be such a huge entity with all the popular girls and down to earth people, like you said. They're always willing to chat and send contributions to other sites, which reminds me, DJ, I haven't had anything from you in a bit and you know Maria is my favorite! [Smile]

- Patrick

Hey Patrick!

Thanks for the nice words and it is about time to swap some guest galleries again isn't it??

I will email you tonight!

I hope all is well with you! Your site is just getting better and better every time I look at it (which I do frequently)!

Beautiful girls, great photography and great customer support! That is a sure sign of the awesome site you have!

D

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DJ/Ben,

This is what I really enjoy about our community. We have real people into the fetish with friendships established and are all doing well with what we have. There are way too many commercial sites that pump out their product, done by people who don't know the first thing about the fetish and what we like. So to all the mom and pop sites, or whatever you want to call us, good luck and have fun with what you do.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
DJ/Ben,

There are way too many commercial sites that pump out their product, done by people who don't know the first thing about the fetish and what we like. So to all the mom and pop sites, or whatever you want to call us, good luck and have fun with what you do.

- Patrick

Couldn't have said it better myself Patrick!

[Cheers]

Tony

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You've made some good points, Patrick.

I love the fact that there are some who are not afraid to share information, ideas, feelings and experiences. I also think it's interesting to find how much many of us have in common.

The quality and character of the moderators (and many of the sitemasters of the sub-forums) has been a high point of impressiveness to me since first exploring these forums. And though not all of them have thrown out the welcome mat as eagerly as others, overall I must say these forums are the best of the net.

I like the fact that you, in particular, are not inclined to feel threatened or overly-competitive by and with others - but rather, show an earnest and open willingness to share ideas and thoughts. It speaks well of your character.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacey
The Boss Lady
Member # 1699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacey   Author's Homepage   Email Stacey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, I am Stacey, DJ's wife. Thank you so much for being so kind to post about our site. D has said many very nice things about you and I am happy to finally say hello. That was such a wonderful review and so well articulated. I hope to speak to you more often, as I am back helping run the site again.

Patrick, I look forward to meeting you also.

Stacey

--------------------
Stacey
BarefootCamGirls.com

Posts: 478 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Stacey -

It is very nice of you to weigh in and an honor to address and be addressed by you here. You may certainly use this review on your site, if you should find it helpful. I hope everybody got the point, my hat is off to you.

Incidentally, I find Cheap Trick to be one of the best bands (and most, overlooked) ever. My favorite of all is "Ghost Town", which I believe to be the best "break up" song ever made.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Ben,

You do not know what you have started if you start talking Cheap Trick with her!!! We HAVE to travel to see them all the time, as they are her favorite band and friends of our's.

She has me lined up for 4 out of town shows in the next 2 months. If you post on their message board, I will send you her username later, as I am sure you know her.

At least one show is in Biloxi, so I can play the tables while waiting for the show.

Give me until tonight and I will send you links to some photos of us with them and other bands!

[ August 18, 2005, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: DJ ]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello DJ -

That is fascinating and such a bizare coincidence. I was living in Japan during the years when they couldn't even give their records away here in the U.S. Yet over their, everybody LOVED them. Their first album was celebrated HUGELY in Japan, while most Americans had never even heard of them - or wouldn't even listen.

I was actually AT the Budokan when Cheap Trick staged their (now legendary) performance there - one that ironically, provided the springboard to launch their long-overdue fame and recognition in America. I've always believed this to be the inspiration for the way the movie "Spinal Tap" ended (in triumph).

Those performances also spawned "Surrender", which would one day become more of an anthem than a pop / rock song - and (finally) a "hit" for the band.

"Heaven Tonight" and "Dream Police" are, in my opinion, two of the best albums by any band in any genre'. As a side note, I have tons of great live material of Cheap Trick, from Japanese TV and variety shows, covering a span of about fifteen years. Interviews and other things - even band members participating in skits with Japanese actors.

These guys are more like religion in Japan than they are a "rock group", and that is the perspective through which I first saw (and heard) them.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Hey Ben,

Stacey is going to PM you later today! She wants to talk about the Budokan show!

You are going to Vegas in January for Internext aren't you? If so, we will all meet there!

Our entire Admin Team and several models are coming, so it should be quite a party!

--------------------
DJ

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello DJ -

Yes, I'll be there in January. I will look forward to Stacey's message but may not be able to answer promptly. I'm leaving for Portland shortly and will have regular but sporadic access to the internet throughout this day and the weekend (Thank HEAVENS for wi-fi and coffee shops!!!).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Stacey
The Boss Lady
Member # 1699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacey   Author's Homepage   Email Stacey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, Ben, Ben, I am not worthy to worship you on my knees! (lol) I have been a cheap trick lover since 1978 and even after all these years, I can never get enough. I"ll pm you later because I've GOT to know about your Budokan experience. I was only about 14 or so when it came to the states, but it's still one of my faves. Looking forward to talking to ya soon.

--------------------
Stacey
BarefootCamGirls.com

Posts: 478 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Stacey!

I just got back from a weekend in Portland and it's nice to see this post of yours. I'm looking forward to your input on this great band and isn't it funny? How we've been on the same wave length in the ways of "Cheap Trick"!

[ August 24, 2005, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stacey,

I can't join in on the conversation about the ancient, oops, older bands. Heehee... Just kidding, I like the 80s! After all, I was practically born in the 80s (June 1979). But it is nice to meet you. [Wink] Please don't give me the [Nut Kick] for teasing about the band. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

quote:
Stacey,

I can't join in on the conversation about the ancient, oops, older bands. Heehee... Just kidding, I like the 80s! After all, I was practically born in the 80s (June 1979). But it is nice to meet you. [Wink] Please don't give me the [Nut Kick] for teasing about the band. [Smile]

- Patrick

Oh, don't worry Patrick! I am the only recipient of the daily [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick] [Nut Kick]

--------------------
DJ

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links