Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Gigi and Lexi debut on hotgigigirl.com (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gigi and Lexi debut on hotgigigirl.com
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Come on Sasha, do it for Al Davis and the Raider Nation. It will be great karma for your boys (don't ask me how, just trust me on this one).

Seriously though, as if anyone needs incentive to do a shoot with Gigi.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fuck al davis (whoever he is) do it for MY FEET !!!!!! ok ok, i will give you my ass too !!!

[Nana] [Kiss] [Tongue]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can teach you some NFL football Gigi [Wink] [Wink]

Gigi's feet should be a work of art! They are that gorgeous! [Wink] [Kiss] [Smile] [Love]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
she is a pussy, she won't do it...

This is the second time Ive been called a pussy.. [Thud]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She'll probably keep on doing it until you do the shoot with her [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ramsfan

you are absolutely right, peer pressure worked on me (aka footjob and girl girl), so i will try to do the same with sasha, besides a pictorial with her and i would be fucking awesome !

oh , keep the NFL lessons, i watched it once or twice and besides the tight butts, it doesnt really do anything for me... i prefer shopping or foot sex as contact sports.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Yes, two very gorgeous women like you and Sasha in a photo shoot together would be very hard to beat. [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

you got that right ramsfan, but remember my sexy sultry sasha is a ...............

thats three times , sasha [Tongue] [Laugh]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'ma gonna lick your....I I I mean kick your ASS... [Mmm]

Gigi would we even get any pictures taken????? [Tongue] [Tongue] [Hump]

I know I sound like a rageing Lesbian but....That ASS is just.....MMMMMMMM...Cant even think of feet when I see that!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

raging lesbian, lol

is this like howard sterns lesbian dating game??

be careful...petey and i might make that name "raging lesbian" stick, lmao

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

WOW! [Eek!] [Eek!]
barnie1
Member # 11710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnie1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love hotgigi
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links