Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Footsession.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footsession.com
toefan22
Board Regular
Member # 9623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toefan22   Email toefan22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has any1 ever heard of it or tried it and if so how was it?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a lot of guys on there and hard to find women especially if they are consistently online and close in proximity.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, because I actually met a really great girl to do sessions with off of foot sessions. Haven't bothered getting in touch with anyone else, and she actually reached out to me. We've been friends for some time now actually. In short, the site's great if you live near places where there are a lot of women offering sessions, like L.A. or New York. If you're in South Dakota, then you're in for some slim pickings.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links