Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » torturedsoles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: torturedsoles
torturedsoles
Board Regular
Member # 9122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for torturedsoles   Author's Homepage   Email torturedsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
www.freewebs.com/torturedsoles

Ok peeps - here goes the first competition.

Sign my guestbook before July the first and one of you can win your own avatar. This will take the form of your name being written on my feet and posed for you specifically (variables like nail polish, shoes, toe rings etc may be catered for depending what you are looking for). This will then be photo'd and emailed to you to use as an avatar on your foot fetish websites and blogs.

If you cant wait until then and would like a picture of your user name on my feet then email me and we will see if we can come to some arrangement (financial or otherwise)

Ax

--------------------
Check out my site at www.freewebs.com/torturedsoles

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice thanks

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links