Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » AMAZING new site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AMAZING new site
footbear
Board Regular
Member # 29322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footbear   Email footbear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this on here before and checked it out and was AMAZED. These guys get more really hot women than I've seen in a long time. They seem to be really into their feet too. It's at

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/12593

It's called Candid Soles. Let me know what you guys think!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry but that shit dont turn me on...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothsolesplease
Board Regular
Member # 29290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothsolesplease   Email Smoothsolesplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot women? Did you post the wromg link?

Most of the women on there look like retired middle aged dinner ladies.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, some of those girls I would sniff their stinkies for sure but also a lot of them I wouldn't

Great reality theme for a store! About time someone kept it real [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Couple things here.
If these women know they are being filmed, it isn't "candid".
That implies being taped secretly within the ff community. I know you are trying to stress they aren't foot models, but if they are getting paid to show/talk about their feet, they actually do become foot models. I can see labeling them "amatuers".

Also, you are allowed to advertise your site. You don't have to do the "look what I found surfing" bit. This is Wu's Feet Links after all [Smile] !

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amen Coed - it can be painful watching some of these videos - I do have one thing to say tho. TONYA is back! Whoo-Ah...Evn tho I got my own - I am still a fan!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah....where were the hot women again??? You need to check californiabeachfeet
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only "Amazing" fucking site is this one, Wu's Feet Links, anything else doesn't belong in here...

Thanks for your "hot women..."

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
georgeburns
Board Regular
Member # 28702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for georgeburns   Email georgeburns   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of you are such natural, lying HATERS!!!!!
A couple of you obviously are trying to down this guy's site because you have sites of your own to promote...I've checked it out many times and yes the women are hot, the feet are GRREAAT!
Who cares if he calls it 'candid' or 'amateur' obviously he gets the hot girls to show their feet!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footbear
Board Regular
Member # 29322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footbear   Email footbear   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Coed, why are you criticizing the way this guy 'titles' his site? JEALOUS maybe?

And what was this quote about:
"Also, you are allowed to advertise your site. You don't have to do the "look what I found surfing" bit. This is Wu's Feet Links after all"

Huh? You lost me there.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footbear
Board Regular
Member # 29322

I second you Georgeburns!
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
candid doesn't always mean hidden
it also means honest sincere expressions
and it means being natural
i like that site

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toestuffer
Member # 29528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toestuffer   Email toestuffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like it too!!!! I've never seen a site with so many everday women that really do look good and actually enjoy their feet. I wonder how they get the girls to do the videos.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links