Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Imagine These Curvy Feet Wrapped Around Your Cock...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Imagine These Curvy Feet Wrapped Around Your Cock...
DawnDesire
Board Regular
Member # 19774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnDesire   Author's Homepage   Email DawnDesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,
Today I have hot pics of Adrianna's sexy feet to share with you! She loves to tease you, slowly dangling her shoe before fully revealing her soft pantyhose-clad feet. She also loves to feel something hard against her soles...imagine those curvy arches covered in your cum!

Dawn XOXO

http://www.footcharms.com

-

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those would make a nice fit for my 11 inch black cock
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love to watch wiggling toes in stockings like that.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice, I love pantyhose-clad feet.
Do you have any more pics like these ?

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get 'em out of the hose and we'll talk. Do you have any bare pictures of her?
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links