Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » does everyone like Ellieluv`s new foot content?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: does everyone like Ellieluv`s new foot content?
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dunkinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW, This site is the best of both world`s. It`s a hardcore site and a foot fetish site. We have uploaded more content(feet) on the site of www.ellieluv.com I also believe we have more foot fetish movies on the site.We have content of her feet wrapped around a dick with her sucking it at the same time. Very cool! Is anyone wanting to do a banner swap? Please contact me and let me know! so far this month we have 957,000 hit`s to her site! Were trying to make the million mark!!!
We have 3 day`s left!
www.ellieluv.com
Thank`s

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is outstanding, dunkinx. Just great. Your numbers are amazing as well. Good luck on making your goal, you've definitely got the right ammunition for it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dunkinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,
Thank you. Ellie work`s very hard for her member`s. I think we have a winner here. If you want we can do a banner swap!
http://www.ellieluv.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dunkinx,

You'd have much better results posting some freebies in the photos forum or sending some contributions to Wu's for his site. I'm telling you, the numbers from his site to mine... phenomenal!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost00
Elite Trooper
Member # 2945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost00   Email Ghost00       Edit/Delete Post 
How often does she change her foot content pix/clips?.
If anyone comes across some nice clips of Ellie giving fj's w/cumshot and the guy moaning and groaning please pm me!.Or if someone has pics with her showing her soles or tops of toes right in the camera with her face visible please post them here at the forum!!.

Thanks.

[ August 02, 2005, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Ghost00 ]

--------------------
Ghst

Posts: 494 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Ghost00,
We update Ellie`s content weekly. We have videos of her giving foot job`s and guy`s giving her feet a cum bath, We also have alot of pictures of her feet in the foot fetish section of te site. http://www.ellieluv.com

Patrick. Hey, I`ll have to do that! Thank`s

Thank`s
Dunkinx

Nooj
Loyal Member
Member # 2949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's nice!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost00
Elite Trooper
Member # 2945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost00   Email Ghost00       Edit/Delete Post 
Dunkinx,

Sorry i mean't how often does the sample foot pix/clips change in the foot fetish section not the members area.

Thanks

--------------------
Ghst

Posts: 494 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Ghost00,
The site www.ellieluv.com the foot fetish photos and clip`s change quite often. Unfortunately it is a hardcore site and a foot fetish site. (lol) 2 site`s in one! So, We have to change it evenually. To Keep everyone happy if that is possible!
Dinkinx

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dunkinx,

Who is the lucky guy getting the footjobs? [Smile] You? If so, you're one lucky guy! I did my one and only foot job performance with Janet Mason in a video about 5 years ago, but I would certainly consider cumming out of retirement for Ellie Luv's soft soles. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links