Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » This female is getting ton`s of hit`s to her site check out her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This female is getting ton`s of hit`s to her site check out her feet
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dunkinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Ellie`s site is getting a huge amount of traffic. It must be her feet. Absolutely beautiful. Here site is http://www.ellieluv.com
She is a beautiful female.. 23 years with sole`s of silk. Check them out. Her site has been launched for a month and were in the process of getting TON`s of foot fetish content for you guy`s and gal`s. What do you wanna see? Check it out and let me know.

Thank`s
ellieluv.com

http://www.sensualtouchlingerie.com

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whats a ton of traffic to you?? LOL

she is just ok.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dunkinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Gigi, Actually the site has had over 153,000 in the month of July. in 3 day`s
I consider it a ton for a 3 day period of time.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i find that very difficult to believe. i have been in business for 2 years and have never seen that kind of hits. you must be the marketing god. Get me that kind of traffic and i would pay you dearly.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Summary by Month

Month Daily Avg Monthly Totals
Hits Files Pages Visits Sites KBytes Visits Pages Files Hits

Jul 2005 205627 in 5 day`s
Jun 2005 391390 a month

Here are my stats for the month and a half the site has been launched. The stats are for June and July. I am the marketing god.... Gigi would you like to do a banner swap? Let me know
Thank`s
www.ellieluv.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dunkinx,

I don't mean to get involved in this little spat, but don't worry about what others think. If you're having fun doing what you do and are making some good progress with what you do, it doesn't matter what others think or what kind of hit numbers are going on.

Some people can't fathom that other sites will do better or could do better than theirs — even those well-established people. I know for a fact that there are plenty of sites pulling more cash in than mine. And I also know that some of those sites are pretty much commercial and don't give a rat's ass about the fetish they promote. Does that make me want to quit? Hell no! Am I having a blast doing what I do? Hell yes! No one can take that from you.

It also looks like you're not marketing only to foot fetish people. That in itself is opening your market. I've known a few people who had sites that included a single model doing all sorts of things that wasn't only a foot fetish site. And the hits they were pulling in were NICE! I would not think you are lying when you say your stat numbers.

Actually, one of my older friends from a few years ago had a site that wasn't the best looking in the world, but the girl was cute and real and they supported themselves from this little mom and pop site.

Good luck with the site there. She sure does have some cute feet. Swap some links with people around here and I'm sure your hits will grow even higher.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Thank you for your response. We have updated the site with alot MORE foot fetish content for everyone to enjoy. My webmaster and I are huge foot fetish people and know what you guy and gal`s like to see.Check it out and let us me know what you think. http://www.ellieluv.com
Thank`s
Dunkinx webmaster of ellieluv.com

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Grief, this girl is SOMETHING! She's beautiful but that's just part of it. She has a lot more to her than that. She's presented well also. I generally don't go for sites like this (where feet is just a sideline to the overall site), but this is GREAT.

This girl is sharp, she is a total package. She has a beautiful face too, almost a little bit of an "Angelie Almendare" look to her.

Thank you for pointing this out, I would never have found this on my own. I'm going to explore this a LOT and probably become a new fan of hers.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunkinx
Board Regular
Member # 6614

Ben, Thank you. Ellieluv is something special.She is the total package.Beautiful face,very nice feet,and a wonderful personality.She is a complete pleasure to work with.I just wanted to share her with everyone. www.ellieluv.com I wanted this site to be a mixture of a hardcore and foot fetish site...

Thank you
Dunkinx

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links