Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Morning Paper

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Morning Paper
Pattie
Board Regular
Member # 1758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pattie   Author's Homepage   Email Pattie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was Sunday morning and I was sitting outback with nothing but my robe. It was so nice and relaxing feeling the warm Arizona winter air blow up my robe. As I read the paper and drank my coffee I suddenly started thinking of this cute guy who recently emailed me. Hubby was watching football as he usually does on Sunday so I knew I had all day to think this mysterious guy…as I thought and reminisced I felt my hand slide down the inside of my robe and I couldn’t help but to touch myself.…I remember hearing the next door neighbor come out his back door so I had to be extra quiet to not get caught. But that even got me hotter, I felt myself up and I was soaked, before I knew it I had my hand buried deep inside me and I was quietly cumming. I have included a Free VIDEO http://www.hotpattie.com/videos/morningpaper.wmv for you too!

Smooches Pattie
www.hotpattie.com
 -

--------------------
Smooches Pattie

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pic, Pattie! In a technological age when people are proclaiming that print is dead, I think you've managed to inject some life back into the notion of reading print as evidenced by that pic. hehe Good stuff, and I enjoyed your little scenario.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being a former paper carrier myself (okay, I was a paperBOY) I used to always dread Sunday deliveries because the papers were so much bigger, took up more space in the car, had more customers on Sunday than any other day of the week, etc...

But let me tell you, if you were on my route and looking like that Pattie, I'd be on your porch, paper in hand, smile on my mug, 4:00 am SHARP every single day! [Big Grin] [Drool]

Thanks for the pic and the mental imagery. [Kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I knew I should have been a paperboy. Nice shot Pattie.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a sexy robe! One beautiful lady. [Kiss] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pattie, you are awesome.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You rae just gorgeous Pattie and that story telling got me and probably everyone else in here going like hell.

Thanks for that and i will be on my way checking out that site.

Thanks.

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links