Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » Hard Chest Stomping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hard Chest Stomping
lovelyfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovelyfeet   Email lovelyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.revsharefetish.com/rev3459/trample/Page.html
Posts: 70 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Trample isn't really my cup of tea, but I do have to tip my hat to all these guys that do it because I have no idea how some of them are able to get up and walk away when it's all over. hehe More power to 'em!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tweener
Major Player
Member # 1630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tweener     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not into it either; my back is out of alignment and when I did trample shoots, it felt like somebody was stabbing me in the back of my neck with an icepick. I now stick to the sensual stuff like toe sucking, foot smelling and a little bit of smothering.
Posts: 228 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hear ya on that one, Tweener. I've seen trample sessions done in person at a great many fetish parties that I've been to over the years, and it always amazes me that these guys don't leave with 4" holes in their chests that go straight through to vital organs. I don't mean to knock their fun though, whatever floats their boat is cool with me. I guess I was just never really one for the pleasure/pain principle. I'm more of a pleasure/pleasure kinda guy. hehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with both of you on hard trampling. I enjoy being walked on to an extent, but the jumping, wearing of high heels, egads!!! I am a voyeur to that. I do find it more fun to watch than be an active participant when it comes to that!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovelyfeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovelyfeet   Email lovelyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe, i only like barefoot trample. I hate heels on my body. Especially when the lady is kinda heavy!
Posts: 70 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links