Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fantasizing about the feet of women you dislike/despise?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fantasizing about the feet of women you dislike/despise?
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else do this?

Perhaps there is a woman you dont like on TV, online or in politics etc that you dont particularly like but you have thought about what it would be like if you had a foot related session with her?

AOC comes to mind for me, especially after that video she did during college.

Posts: 507 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
AOC comes to mind for me

Oh yes indeed, I have rubbed out some good hard thick ones while imagining AOC looking at me in contempt and disgust as my eyes rolled to the back of my head in creepy pleasure while I deeply sniffed her sweaty funky pumps.

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthBeTold:
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
AOC comes to mind for me

Oh yes indeed, I have rubbed out some good hard thick ones while imagining AOC looking at me in contempt and disgust as my eyes rolled to the back of my head in creepy pleasure while I deeply sniffed her sweaty funky pumps.
I have a VERY VERY similar fantasy involving the woman looking at me in contempt and disgust as my eyes roll back into my head as she pleasures me with her feet. For me it was AOC but also im not ashamed to admit that I rubbed one off to Kamala Harris in the wake of her run for Prez.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, this is awesome! i feel like the feet of women in power is one of the best positions in which to experience contempt and disgust.

it represents like the purest forms of femdom to me [Drool] [Mmm] [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does AOC mean? What does it stand for?
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:

AOC is a member of Congress, first elected November 2018, since re-elected twice.
Alexandria Ocaisio-Cortez
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1336 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
quote:

AOC is a member of Congress, first elected November 2018, since re-elected twice.

For the record, in the context of this thread, although I dislike and despise AOC, I would never touch her feet, nor fantasize about them. I only play with the feet of women for whom I have affection or respect.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1336 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

For the record, in the context of this thread, although I dislike and despise AOC, I would never touch her feet, nor fantasize about them. I only play with the feet of women for whom I have affection or respect.
I HATE domination/submissiveness when it comes to feet. I don't like it when the foot models degrade foot guys/girls (even though it is all role play). I just like to worship feet, I am not beta. That's why if I dislike or hate a lady, I wouldn't want to worship her feet. It's pretty pathetic and sad though, since some arrogant women have sexy beautiful feet.
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links