Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite type of feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite type of feet
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all!

What is your favorite type of feet? For me, I personally like BIG feet that are very white and pale with well trimmed toenails that are painted bright slut red. I also love it when the feet smell like corn chips or popcorn. A strong sexy foot odor is turn on. I also love soft smooth feet that are as soft as a baby's butt. The perfect foot model for me would be the curvy blonde lady Karyn Lord. I don't know what happened to her though, she just sort of disappeared from the foot industry.

So, please describe what kind of feet do you like?

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna (one of Fair Adam's models) is my ideal. She posted some sole shots of herself in the 10th post of this thread here back in 2020:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=041302

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1333 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long toes or wide feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1537 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jazzysoleman690
Board Regular
Member # 52542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jazzysoleman690     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife’s are my favorite- smaller feet with shorter toes but meaty curvy soles.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links