Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever felt like this? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever felt like this?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doing things to your GF's or wife's feet while she watches and felt a little wierd? Kinda like you need a little privacy? Sometimes it seems awkward to be sucking her toes and have her looking at me. Just wondered if anyone ever felt this way.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know where you are comming from, it is like they are watching your everymove lol.

Some suggestions:
Get her to read a magazine, watch the TV, use the computer while you get busy..

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it's that tiny thorn of society-induced contradiction that makes us sometimes self-conscious while we are enjoying ourselves too much at our ladies beautiful feet. Just imagine that she is thinking about the great loving she will receive when you are done getting revved up for lift off.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get more confidence bro.

i used to feel that way in high school, so i relate. basically.......you jack off alone to feet more than you actually get foot play.

once your foot play happens more than your jack off time for feet, things will change.

but what do i know.

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to always get tingy shivers when they stared at me like WTF? Then eventually i just got over it, cuz life is too short; just enjoy the feet.

Sometimes if they stare more than i want them too, i just tell them to look at the cameras instead. That's how it usually is with 1st time dates though -- they don't really understand at first.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I like her watching me, because I can tell in her eyes she likes it and she can see I'm loving doing it and it's turning her on. She can do whatever she wants while I worship her feet.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok guys it's like this. don't you love watching a woman as she is on her knees at your feet BLOWING your mind? doesn't that lil momentary eye contact just make it hotter? seeing how much it turns her on to be turning you on? it's the same thing only your blowing her mind through her feet.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the eye contact it lets me know if I,m doing right or not.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophillia, your response puts things into perspective. That's why it so great to have ladies participating in this forum. I thank you for your insight. I was never bothered by my lady watching. But, I'm sure your answer calmed a lot of nerves.
[Wink]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't like her watching, just roll her over on her belly and do it from there.

_fjb_ [Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has always told me she enjoys everything I do to her feet. Sometimes I do get her to do other stuff while I'm down there.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are 2 situations that can happen when i am at my wife's feet. one, she is totally into it and yeah, there is definitely a thrill for her to know i am so into her feet and of course that makes me even more enthusiastic with those toes in my mouth and soles on my tongue. the other situation is when she knows i jonesing badly for her feet and she will so have fun. she isnt really into it, but i also know she accepts me 100% so i feel comfortable doing it.. most times. there have actually been times she's been in bed reading a book while i have been having my fun. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is very true. My GF actually said when we started foot fun that she liked watching me and it did make her hot. Sometimes she will just ask me to kiss and lick her feet while she watches t.v or something. I love that.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm one of those who doesn't mind having eye contact with a woman if I'm sucking on her toes. Actually, I prefer it. I think it makes for a better experience for both of us, as it allows a connection to happen. Personally, I think it sends the message that I'm sucking on her toes not only to please myself, but also to please and pleasure her.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I haven't had that feeling, I think that I can understand it. If I might speculate: There are certain visual images that one does not want to share with the rest of the world. The example that comes to mind (albeit crass) is picking one's nose. I don't doubt the image of you with a mouthful of foot is one that immediately comes to mind as flattering.

As Ophillia rightly points out, this is a wonderful, loving, and intimate act that should be mutually enjoyed.

No one else will be likely to find this funny but I just had a sort of cartoon image flash through my head with a caption of a woman thinking to herself, "There is a man sucking my toes...I'll pretend not to notice."

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links