Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sad news. CCDude R.I.P. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sad news. CCDude R.I.P.
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 9 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This probably doesn't mean a lot to most of the folks on this board since a lot of you guys are fairly young and kind of new to the fetish. CCDude was never active on Wu's forums, but he is a legend in being the most trampled man in Texas. He was a pro at talking ANY woman into putting their feet on him in public. I've watched many clips of his dating back to the late 70's all the way to present. He had a great free web page in the mid 90s that chronicled all of his conquests and he was always cool to chat with on mIRC too.

The guy had no hangups about his foot fetish and was doing all the stuff you see on all the foot sites now back before alot of you pups were born. Here's a sample clip of him doing his thing back in '89 at a club just for example.... http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=178820
An interesting girl on girl filmed in 1981 too...
http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=82630
And an early foot party from 1984...
http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=176306

As you can see this isn't all just a recent phenomenon. Its just more out in the open with the internet!

The official online obituary from the Corpus Christi Caller Times is linked here and you can go there to also write a tribute.

http://obits.caller.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewobit&ID=59670

Bob "CCDude" Miller will be missed!

Any one else want to add anything just jump on this thread.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ccdude was one of the first names I saw when i discovered feet on the net in 98

it's a shame to go that young

so many people seem to think that we're all going to be around for at least 80 years, you can go at any time no matter how old you are

it's interesting to see that his body will be used for science

to handle all of those girls standing on him he had to be a little different than the average human

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, he was one of the first names I knew in the online FF world back in about 96-7.

Very sad news.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad news indeed. I remember him, too...probably my first encounter with the trampling fetish some time in the mid nineties. LeDaemon, how did you find out about his death? He was pretty young...do you know why he died?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad...we were good friends back in the day.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man was a legend and opened a lot of eyes to the enjoyment that feet can bring.
Rest in peace CCDude.

[ January 19, 2008, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: LordLucan ]

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never heard of the guy...nonetheless though it's ashame....sounds like he gave us a wonderful name.

R.I.P.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visited CCDude's site a few times.
Is it still up?

_fjb_ [Cry]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Sad news indeed. I remember him, too...probably my first encounter with the trampling fetish some time in the mid nineties. LeDaemon, how did you find out about his death? He was pretty young...do you know why he died?

-Hal-

CC was on another board I visit, Mistress Destiny, and the news hit that board pretty quick as he is pretty much a household name there. I don't know any details on his passing.

I wish I had taken him up on meeting back in '97 now. He was going to be in my area at the time and he invited me and the wife to do some filming. At that time though the missus was very pregnant with our daughter so we graciously declined. Never had another chance.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reply, LD.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest In Peace, Brother.......
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truly a sad day. He will be missed.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A legend, indeed.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At a loss for words but to share my deepest regrets.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta pour some beer down for one of the legends, even if he was before my time. RIP.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links