Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » UK television children's program: toonatik

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK television children's program: toonatik
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had an all nighter after clubbing last night, i couldn't sleep, so i managed to watch some children's tv, what I found aroused me, and probably would have aroused a younger version of me. I was watching ITV (a UK television channel) and found a children's program where these two presenters in their early 20's were being overly happy (to cater for the audience) and I noticed that the female presenter (Anna Williamson) was barefoot, I was shocked at first, but then I looked closer and...she was! It is things like this which made me feel weird as a young one, I had a weird feeling (which I later discovered in my life to be sexual desire) which came from seeing adult women barefoot. What I want to say to you reading is that sexuality is so primal and our fetish is nurtured in such subtle ways, children's television being one of them.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob87
Board Regular
Member # 10858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob87   Email Jacob87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it too, and was pleasantly surprised
Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow I'm glad I wasn't the only person in the country to notice a tv girl's feet! from the nickname i assume you are at least 18, I'm 19, same age too! we should hook up and chat (in a non sexual way)
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she always barefooted, or was this a one-time only type of thing?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you guys are right. Anna is always barefoot sat morning and sunday morning. . I it appears she has nice feet, but have not seen any close up pics. IF you have any please post them on the forum.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Looks like my observation has aroused some of us adult viewers, now i have an excuse to watch power rangers! And you fathers (and mothers) can watch kids tv with your kids hehe
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show's official website-- toonatik.tv --has a photo of her barefooted!
Would any of you be willing to videotape it?

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
The show's official website-- toonatik.tv --has a photo of her barefooted!

Found of apic of her with boot's on- where's the barefoot pic?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Under her photos. Click on her image on the couch, and you should get to it.

--------------------

shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

it doesn't show her full foot which is a bit of a turn off
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I agree!

--------------------

d712
Board Regular
Member # 8593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d712   Email d712   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember downloading a clip that had been posted on a forum about her.

She was presenting the program (in barefeet as usual) and she was reading a letter from a child viewer asking why she always sat on the couch in barefeet.

Her answer was thats its more comfortable but she put her foot right into the camera as well!!!

I can't find the clip on my PC though I'm sure its somewhere and I can't remember where I downloaded it from.

But it does exist!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Nice that she answered that question; I would have asked it myself! [Smile]

--------------------

d712
Board Regular
Member # 8593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d712   Email d712   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/7612995/AW-121105.avi.html

Enjoy!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

What forum did you find it from? I would love to see where this forum is where other like-minded guys like us are discussing this young lady's feet, maybe they have more pics!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links