Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again. (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again.
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 days of bare feet in the trainers should produce a pungent smell, alright. If she doesn't offer a fj, at least make sure it is OK that you "relieve" yourself while enjoying her funk!

I can't wait to hear about it!

How many other guys have paid for smelly feet??

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

thanks so much! im not 100% who is in the same boat as me for paying for feet! lol

does barefeet with trainers really get a good stink up??

[ April 20, 2008, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Toe Sucker II ]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
LOL

thanks so much! im not 100% who is in the same boat as me for paying for feet! lol

does barefeet with trainers really get a good stink up??

OK keep me posted. I want details lol for my new career!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol thanks footgirl.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm assuming 'trainers' are sneakers or tennis shoes. Right?
I'd prefer a more dressy shoe, but if they are well worn and she wears them for 2 day's as promised, then the smell should be fantastic.
Is it tomorrow yet? [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

yehm trainers are sneakers and tennis shoes!

i prefer a more dressy shoe as well.

but its the scent im after.

i cannot wait.....

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick tock tick tock......... [Big Grin]

They always say how time flies when you're having fun but no one ever talks about how it drags on until the fun begins!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope you might have some pics [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

ill try my best boys and girls

and yes, it feels like an eternity. lol waiting! playing a bloody waiting game.

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

not long now!!!!!!!!!! [Smile]

im going to have my breakfast and a hot shower to make sure i can smell her smell as much as possible. heehehehehehe.

cant wait!

--------------------

ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footgirl are you taking advanced bookings?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footgirl won't let her feet get smelly. [Cry]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Footgirl won't let her feet get smelly. [Cry]

_fjb_

LOL - that's really not a bad thing. But for the right price I might! lol [Wink]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

oh my god

i have never been as scared as i was today at the appointment.

i knocked on her door and a rather old (beyond Milf category) lady answered the door.

I didnt judge, i thought, ok her feet might be hot.

She was very pleasant and nice to speak to, but i think she was loving it more than i was (to be honest). I was so scared guys! i really didnt want to go through with it.

Anyway, i gave her the money and she was going to get naked, i interupted and said, "just the feet please." she laughed and tried to get to know me. It was so scarey. she could have been old enough to be grand mother.

so.... she took her shoes off and i saw discusting feet before my eyes. [Cry] [Cry] i had NO erection. lol

anyway, i got up and said sorry, but i cant go through with it, i just dont think this is right..... naturally she tried to salvage the situation but i wasnt having any of it... she offered my money back and i took it gracefully.

i will never do this ever again..... ever! [Cry] sorry guys. but it just aint for me. lol

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"But for the right price I might!"
Comment by footgirl0226

_fjb_ [Jerkoff]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links