Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again. (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again.
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hey bro if you live in the Miami regions"...
Comment by LeX-RaGe

T.S.II lives in Great Britian.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler - Miranda looks cute, I bet she's good w her feet. Hell if I were in the US I'd get her number off you !!

Footgirl - I've had lots of 'paid' footjobs. Here in Oz we have massages w a happy ending. I always ask for the happy ending w their toes and the girls are cool w that...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Tyler - Miranda looks cute, I bet she's good w her feet. Hell if I were in the US I'd get her number off you !!

Footgirl - I've had lots of 'paid' footjobs. Here in Oz we have massages w a happy ending. I always ask for the happy ending w their toes and the girls are cool w that...

I think a footjob would be harmless! lol Seriously, if I had to be a hooker and I had the choice of a footjob or blowjob to a complete stranger... come on... there wouldnt even be a choice to make! Footjob totally.

I guess I will just stick to being a professional boring office person, but... maybe one day! lol just kidding

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
if I had to be a hooker and I had the choice of a footjob or blowjob to a complete stranger... come on... there wouldnt even be a choice to make! Footjob totally.

it's funny, cuz I would think that every single hooker out there would agree with this concept but i actually ran into one who would rather give out a quick BJ than deal with something she considered weird.

even previously posted pics and a clip of her attitude too:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=008705#000000

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess different strokes for different folks.

Without a doubt I'd take someone like footgirl who'd gladly do a FJ, over some chik that only wants to do a BJ cause a FJ is weird ...

thats if she wanted [Wink]

I think someone with a good attitude is a real turn on and very sexy !!

[ April 15, 2008, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: ozboy ]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
I guess different strokes for different folks.

Without a doubt I'd take someone like footgirl who'd gladly do a FJ, over some chik that only wants to do a BJ cause a FJ is weird ...

thats if she wanted [Wink]

I think someone with a good attitude is a real turn on and very sexy !!

don't forget the crackpipe [Laugh]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im getting cravings for feet people!!

lol

i want to book the appointment. i really want to. but i cant justify the cost at the moment. oh dear, what is a man todo.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
oh dear, what is a man todo. [/QB]
Go out and pickup a girl. That way you can have both feet AND sex. Either that or [Jerkoff]
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - someone gives random men head for money and she things a FOOTJOB is odd? Seriously that is some crazy thinking! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol funny stuff.

im getting to the point of not caring about the money... im very tempted to sort out an appointment lol

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
make it happen already

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

I would eat soup or just bread for 2 weeks to get a hot pair of shoes. PRIORITIES Mr! lol If this is a priority- make it happen! [Smile]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
im getting to the point of not caring about the money... im very tempted to sort out an appointment lol

May the increased ambition serve you well! [Smile] And hopefully, this alternative perspective below will help inspire you:

The idea of paying for feet is actually quite a good one. If you think about it for a sec, it is probably the most effective means of getting real feet for a lot of foot fetishists out there who are the shy or creepy lurker types (and even many fetishists who are not).

In many cases (for the shy lurker types), it usually boils down to an option of "having to pay" or simply "going without". Social-butterfly-fetishists and lurkers alike, will generally frown upon the latter option of "going without".

And another reason that "paying for feet" is so great, is this: it can be a cherished opportunity in the eyes of some. Believe me when I say there are some guys out there who can't even pay for feet because the women think they're so creepy -- they pretty much "have" to "go without", and they definitely envy the rest of us lucky foot guys who are able to pay for feet, let alone get them without paying.

So I guess I really wanna remove any possible stains from this thread by people out there who might mentally shun the idea of paying for feet.

If you "view the concept from a positive perspective" (as advised countless times in this forum), you can easily see that paying for feet is something that a handful of lurker fetishists would revere as an opportunity, but cannot seize simply because they have alot of confidence issues to work on before a woman would ever feel comfortable enough to even let him lick her feet for money.

So paying for feet is a great thing and should be cherished as such by all of our foot brethren.

Toe Sucker II, I hope you succeed at this, because you are carrying an important flag for many of us right now. This is a pillar institution in foot fetish. Let us know how hard you sniff and suck those feet and how much you paid when it's all said and done [Big Grin] We're countin on ya [Thumbs Up]

[ April 18, 2008, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Appointment Booked for tomorrow at 1.30pm

called her up last night and said i could no longer control my cravings. She laughed! lol, shes going to be wearing trainers with no socks today and tomorrow, will not shower either!!! [Blush] [Blush]

i cant wait to go there, maybe she will thrown in an fj if im lucky!? who knows? lol lol

--------------------

J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be checking in for your story tomorrow ToesuckerII, hope you have the time of your life! [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links