Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What State/Province, etc., is everyone from? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: What State/Province, etc., is everyone from?
Profeta^
Board Regular
Member # 15389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Profeta^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roma, Italy.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
"State/Province"?
You just assume that everyone who's a member here is American?

No, really. This is the kind of thing that pisses people off.

Last time I checked, provinces don't exist in America.

I'm assuming that a MAJORITY are either from America or Canada, or you could have been like Dazzz or Sabbath and just said where you were from regardless and not make a federal case out of it.

quote:
Originally posted by Dazzz in topic 'What State/Province, etc. is everyone from?':
New south wales,Australia

quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:
Mexico City, Mexico!

[ August 27, 2007, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: A&F_FootDude_05 ]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Illinois here....
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
north america
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ajantis:
"State/Province"?
You just assume that everyone who's a member here is American?

No, really. This is the kind of thing that pisses people off.

You know what pisses me off? Ignorance.

The USA does not have provinces. They only have states. The ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD has provinces or regions. Post yours or STFU.

Thanks.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a lighter note,

Based on this thread Ontario Canada is now the foot capital of the world.

Carry on.

[Smile]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mexico has states. Technically, any one from North, Central or South America is an American. Its just a mouthful to say "I'm a United States of American." I saw an etc. at the end of A&F Footdude's inquiry, so I'm not sure why ajantis was offended. Anyway, I'm from Philadelphia, PA.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
I am originally from California, but now I reside in Colorado.

I'm curious what would make somebody leave california for colorado?
Millions of reasons. California is getting too crowded, dirty, schools are horrible, there are too many people everywhere you go resulting in long lines everywhere, traffic that is just plain ridiculous. My neighbor broke into my apartment and didn't get prosecuted even though they caught him running down my stairs after another neighbor witnessed it happen, so obviously the judicial/legal system there is fucked. [Mad]

The oceans are getting polluted and so dirty that every summer the last few years I was there, the beaches were closed for months at a time. [Puke]

I now live in the mountains, in a nice community. It is not crowded. It is not dirty. I can converse with my neighbors. I don't have to worry about them breaking into my home. The schools are awesome and I no longer have to worry about that either. I do miss the beach, but like I said it is so disgusting I wouldn't go in it anyways. The creeks, lakes and mountains here are beautiful and CLEAN. Don't believe me just look at my contributions in the pictures forum.

Ok I will stop ranting now...sorry guys.
[Confused]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newport Beach, Orange County, CA
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
st louis, missouri
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starting a thread on an internet forum that asks "what state/province" (implying North America) everyone is from, when the internet is the global connector, just registers as odd. Its not that I'm offended. It's just I'd imagine the question that would come naturally to me would be "what country", without thinking. Or just "where's everyone from?"

I.e. "New Zealand" as a response to "What state are you from" doesn't really make sense. In fact it has no states or provinces. I'd imagine more people like Dazz didn't answer because they may have initially thought the question didn't include them. (e.g. consider how many replies this thread [http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000970#000000)] got, and it's only one possible country.)

I definitely could have expressed myself better before, though. Espeicially considering how outnumbered I would be.

The statement about the entire rest of the world having provinces and simultaneously disliking ignorance still has me confused, though.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Columbus Ohio
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lickwomantoes
Loyal Member
Member # 2404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lickwomantoes   Email lickwomantoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i here i denve coloardo wishing i was [Bow Down] and [Mmm] some woman toes here

--------------------
joe at womans feet licking and sucking

Posts: 51 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Chattanooga, TN area. Originally from Pennsylvania. [Bump]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links