Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again.
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i'd probably just let her keep ditching, since it would be either that or nothing [Cry]

there's always wanking it, which also saves time and some of the heartache. don't sell yourself too short there big guy [Big Grin]

Toe Sucker II, i agree... give this as her last chance and if the 3rd time is not a charm, then it is probably a good sign to move on to the next lucky girl who wants the easy money. It's her loss for not jumping on the chance when she could've

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww, thanks guys! not long to go before i have my way with some stinky feet! cannot wait.....

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww, thanks guys! not long to go before i have my way with some stinky feet! cannot wait.....

footjoy..... its around £30 [$60]...... not too bad.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it Wednesday yet? [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

lol footjoy........ im gonna have to let both you and the boys down....

Basically, being a student...... i have no money..... i just realised that £30 can be next weeks food shopping.... so im holding out until i get some cash behind me again.

I feel bad to the forum... sorry about this guys! Ive just gotta prioritise! Plus, ive met a new girl as well...... which enjoys playing footsie! [Wink] lol

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF? lol

Live off of water for a week. I wanted to be informed! lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."ive met a new girl as well"......
Comment by T.S. II

I hope she has nice feet; let us know. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

lol footgirl! im well low on cash...... student life unfortunately...

footjoy, i met a new girl recently, and i did offer to suck her toes quite casually, she looked at me funny, i said i was only asking lol lol. While she was sleeping, I had a good sniff of her ballet flats and boy were they sexy, nice toe prints and indentations! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK- what do her feet look like? Cause when I was in school- the dancers and ballet girls had HORRIBLE feet. Some of their feet looked downright painful!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh.. dancer's feet can look totally jacked up!!!!! however ballet flats as a fashion deal... can be sexy

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Agreed. I wear ballet flats a lot... I thought he said ballet shoes... like ... crap I read it wrong. lol

Sorry...

But my statement about dancers feet still remains. Those girls never ate and they had horrible feet on top of it! lol

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

they look "dirty" you know what i mean by that?

they look like the smelly type! LOL

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------

FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey bro if you live in the Miami regions I know a few great places 2 get exactly what'cha looking for.. =D

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:
Hey bro if you live in the Miami regions I know a few great places 2 get exactly what'cha looking for.. =D

it's Miami!!!

of course there's too much nice feet to go around [Laugh]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:

it's Miami!!!

of course there's too much nice feet to go around :laugh:

Definitely..! :D

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links