Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet and depression (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: feet and depression
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
ps. i have days when im really tired and down and i loose all perspective. its totally normall to feel down from time to time.

but if you have depression issues you must try to find ways of tackling them.

not only that but you must stop thinking you are a freak.there are millions of people with a foot fetish, just look at this forum. theres much more crazier shit that a foot fetish.

and to be honest even in my early days when i thought i was alone with my fetish and maybe thought i was a freak, i was still happy to have this fetish and the thought that i will love feet for the rest of my life truely makes me feel incredibly happy.

even if i was a freak i would be a happy one. it is diversity, love, passion and creativeness which makes life so beautifull even if it can be a dark horrible place at times.

love the fact that you have a foot fetish. i understand the pain you are going through as i have been there but i say this with real seriousness. dont let this get you down, you can turn your life around much easier than you think and you can make your dreams come true.

you will also realise one day that there is much more to life than sex

i never said anything about sex????? [Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
but discovered that lack of feet wasnt the only reason for my sadness, it was actually a number of personal problems and relationship problems getting to me, i was looking to cure my problems with foot fetishm as sex makes ya feel good!

BOO-YA!!!

I hope most people realise this. From what I've discovered, humans are much more emotional than sexual, and I think emotional health is far more important than frequently getting your sexual desires filled, and I think people sometimes focus too much on the wrong thing.

Though with me I can get confused and frustrated at times, as because I'm a guy, sometimes I feel like I should be more concerned with just getting laid.

Funny thing is though, I have trouble sleeping with a girl and simply forgetting about her the next day. I get too sappy about it, which is supposed to be more of a female trait.

I still remember the first girl I had a one-night "smooch" with. I couldn't her out of my head for about a week [Laugh]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this has gotten to me mostly because i'm going back to my school in the winter.

i made a thread about this a while ago-http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005540;p=1#000000

but i'm scared considering this is my only option for school and that people will still remember.

and it's a small school too, so if i talked to a freshmen chick just once they could be told of what i did last year and avoid me

just scared

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

i made a thread about this a while ago-http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005540;p=1#000000

but i'm scared considering this is my only option for school and that people will still remember.

and it's a small school too, so if i talked to a freshmen chick just once they could be told of what i did last year and avoid me

just scared

Well if u only called "2-3 times" & nothing else, that shouldn't have led to an altercation because u could have been making sure she was alright!!! But anyways, regarding the people u told about ur fetish... "If u polish a turd, it's still a turd..." So u could have easily been giving out vital info during "guy talk" to "polished turds" that tried to isolate u as the "campus foot guy". The info they gave u in return was probably "the norm", though still private... Just b careful who u tell things 2 even though college seems open-minded & diverse...U never know those people may have transfered or anything, but if not f*** 'em!!! Just tryn 2 help some...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by solelvr2007:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

just scared

Well if u only called "2-3 times" & nothing else, that shouldn't have led to an altercation because u could have been making sure she was alright!!! But anyways, regarding the people u told about ur fetish... "If u polish a turd, it's still a turd..." So u could have easily been giving out vital info during "guy talk" to "polished turds" that tried to isolate u as the "campus foot guy". The info they gave u in return was probably "the norm", though still private... Just b careful who u tell things 2 even though college seems open-minded & diverse...U never know those people may have transfered or anything, but if not f*** 'em!!! Just tryn 2 help some...
stalkerish? i know

i'm just losing patiences with dating and shit.

LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
never. therefore I'm a woman, it's 100 times harder for me to get girls' feet than for a guy. but still... that would never make me depressed. I enjoy every little moment, every secretly seen little toe, every stolen nylon stocking [Smile] if i don't get to see feet for a while, it only encourages me to go out and to do something about it. if I don't get to see feet in nylons, I convince myself how beautiful barefoot girls are. and opposite. if I don't see clean feet with sweet smell, I start thinking of smelly stinky feet, and here you go...I'm all excited again!

that's me talking after a bottle of wine! [Big Grin]
I had a lovely evening with my beautiful redhair friend in blue flip-flops... I'm all horny and excited! [Big Grin] hay, life is beautiful, don't let "lack of foot action" or how you call it make you depressed. it's not worth! [Smile] enjoy what you can, and it will be so much easier to have fun.

not sure if you understand what I'm talking about. I warned you - it's that wine talking! [Big Grin] goodnight [Kiss]

Camille, I know what you're saying. I wish more and more girls were like you. My wife has nice feet, and she knows how I like 'em. But she never finds the TIME to take care of them. She'll rub me with her feet in the bed and that's about it. Once in a while she'll stick em in my face (like once every couple of months or so). Damn. And I'm a busy guy here on WU's, that tells you how I love feet.

Whenever we both go out, I look at other girls' feet, and make a comment if they're really nice. She too agrees. When a girl is REALLY hot, I'll say..."mmmm, things I'd do to her". And she's reply, "No, things I'D DO to her". Though she's really shy and not into girls, she finds them attractive and yummy. I wonder if you could guide her. I would be my life-time dream cum true, if you were having your way with her feet, and I with your feet... WOWwww.. that a thought... [Jerkoff]

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No... I'm more of an optimist so yeah I will say that I'd feel a lil' dissapointed that I don't have foot action but I wouldn't go as far as sayin' depressed...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links