Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The trick (Read on) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The trick (Read on)
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
In my opinion, it's simple. I don't look at pictures without a face. Why? Because, to me, the face holds the personality. Feet are great. But they got to have the smile or the look to support them. Feet without identity, who needs that? Not me.

- Girlgotsole

These are excellent points. I don't generally pay much attention to "faceless feet" for many reasons, not the least of which is precisely that I prefer to see them as a characteristic of the GIRL - rather than a sort of inanimate object or disconnected body part.

The fact is, there are thousands of very fit and beautiful girls willing to show there feet with full body and face - so why waste time sifting through fantom photos of feet alone? Why accept a fraction of the experience, when you can simply and easily find the entire experience offered by thousands?

Philosophically, many people prefer Celebrating the girl along WITH (and because of) her feet - rather than objectifying the feet without regard to who they are connected to.

On a more simple basis (and the original intent of this thread), many people are patently against viewing such photos for the fact they are unable to know who (or what) the owner of those feet may be.

You mention "feet without identity" and that is VERY well put. As much as I love feet, I love women even more; and am unable (and unwilling) to separate the two, either way. Just as I rarely pick up a Playboy magazine (they always cut out the feet), I have no personal interest in photographs of feet without the girl.

Perfectly said!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI...i posted a face pic in my thread today.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In my opinion, it's simple. I don't look at pictures without a face. Why? Because, to me, the face holds the personality. Feet are great. But they got to have the smile or the look to support them. Feet without identity, who needs that? Not me.
- Girlgotsole

Bingo! Very rarely (as in almost never) am i able to appreciate feet without a face to place them into the proper context.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ophillia, bravo!!! you do look as pretty as many has suspected you would! you've got a very lovely smile too! (yeah.. i have a weakness also for eyes... )

as much as I agree with the whole person post... i've got to respect the fact some folks rather die than have their face on a site dedicated to feet. but i won't digress.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now, I'm no homophobe. But, I can assume we're all good, female feet loving guys (and gals) here.

So, I'm going to say one of my worries and paranoias.

When a manly girl gets on here and posts her "size twelve" feet? Does that make any of you wonder? Like. I'm a size 11 in mens, and, converted, that's, I think, about a size twelve in womens.

I just wonder if any of you worry, as well, that we're targeted by transvestites because we're not looking at their crotches?

Just a curious worry.

Thanks,

Girlgotsole

I have wondered about the faceless ones on the large side, but ones with feminine faces and large feet (8-10 is my threshold but their are exceptions that are size 11) I don't.

Photoshop can morph men to women and vice versa, but I don't see this as a problem of epidemic proportions (yet). I think it will increase as foot fetish continues to firmly embed it self into the mainstream. [Eek!]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links