Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
tyler have you ever been robbed by a hooker?

yeah, i'm wondering myself
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

yes, i've been robbed by hookers more than once (in different ways). never at gunpoint or knifepoint yet, although two nights ago, I seriously thought that this girl here, Meranda, would've tried to cut me at knife point later if I did not come to agreeable terms with her during the 2nd fiercest argument I have ever had with a hooker yet.

This is Meranda: http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/49119/2000895695428821091_rs.jpg

Meranda's got 26 felonies and been in prison for 8 of the past 10 yrs across 3 or 4 different states, plus reputation about her from local girls on the streets is that she robs guys and other hookers. she's definitely one of the toughest girls I've met for sure, and she is probably the closest I've ever come to getting assaulted by, aside from one mulato chic who actually did assault me and spit in my face months ago after I dropped her off on skid row (LA).

Unfortunately my addiction to Meranda is that she has the best textured soles I have ever run my tongue across (not to mention great smelling and tasting feet) and I am dying to blow whatever money she asks for on my followup session with her. She is amazing, plus she's got a "take-no-sh1t" attitude!

[ April 04, 2008, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

yes, i've been robbed by hookers more than once (in different ways). never at gunpoint or knifepoint yet, although two nights ago, I seriously thought that this girl here, Meranda, would've tried to cut me at knife point later if I did not come to agreeable terms with her during the 2nd fiercest argument I have ever had with a hooker yet.

This is Meranda: http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/49119/2000895695428821091_rs.jpg

Meranda's got 26 felonies and been in prison for 8 of the past 10 yrs across 3 or 4 different states, plus reputation about her from local girls on the streets is that she robs guys and other hookers. she's definitely one of the toughest girls I've met for sure, and she is probably the closest I've ever come to getting assaulted by, aside from one mulato chic who actually did assault me and spit in my face months ago after I dropped her off on skid row (LA).

Unfortunately my addiction to Meranda is that she has the best textured soles I have ever run my tongue across (not to mention great smelling and tasting feet) and I am dying to blow whatever money she asks for on my followup session with her. She is amazing, plus she's got a "take-no-sh1t" attitude!

she looks cute, got any pics of her feet???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

don't click if you don't like mr happy: meranda-toe-grip.jpg
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
don't feel bad about paying

WE ALL PAY

some of us ignore that fact just because the money goes toward gifts or dinners

deep down inside we all know what we are really paying for [Wink]

makes you wonder if your date is any better than a stripper/mistress/hooker THEORETICALLY SPEAKING [Confused]
you can definitly make the comparison

i guess with the actual date she actually likes you and wants to have sex with you

but the hooker is a sure thing, often times the date ends up using you for a free meal...

Mighty Mike - you can be so cynical LOL Someone must have really hurt you! There are nice women still left in the world who won't take you for a ride and will be with you because they really like you - but c'mon - a girl's gotta eat! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

don't click if you don't like mr happy: meranda-toe-grip.jpg
i'm looking forward to that, lol [Wink]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Mighty Mike - you can be so cynical LOL

I agree Mighty Mike. Lighten up a bit! It's possible for women to think of us as more than just a free meal.

"Positive thinking" man ...we are what we believe. It's that elusive fad known as "The Secret" which was made popular by Oprah and a cast of D-listers.

It's the most popular mindset to have at the moment, LOL (positive outlook) [Wink]

[ April 05, 2008, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMGGGGGGGGG--- robbed by a hooker! that is some crazy crap! lol

Hey- cant you just get a hotel room and book it now?

When I want something - its impossible for me to wait too. I have to have it and I can get what I want. If not, I get uninterested pretty quickly.

I have no patience...

So kudo's to you if you can wait!!!!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
don't feel bad about paying

WE ALL PAY

some of us ignore that fact just because the money goes toward gifts or dinners

deep down inside we all know what we are really paying for [Wink]

makes you wonder if your date is any better than a stripper/mistress/hooker THEORETICALLY SPEAKING [Confused]
you can definitly make the comparison

i guess with the actual date she actually likes you and wants to have sex with you

but the hooker is a sure thing, often times the date ends up using you for a free meal...

Mighty Mike - you can be so cynical LOL Someone must have really hurt you! There are nice women still left in the world who won't take you for a ride and will be with you because they really like you - but c'mon - a girl's gotta eat! [Smile]
i'm not saying girls just go out with a guy for the free meal, i just don't like that i could buy her something nice and then i get nothing in return

if she doesn't plan on seeing me again she should pay for her own meal

that's why they get fast food meals, the nice meals have to be earned and you know how it's earned... [Evil Grin]

[ April 05, 2008, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Mighty Mike ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back on topic:

T.S. II, I'd ditch the bitch; I think she is gaming you. [Mad]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footjoy!!

im seeing her 100% on wednesday at 2pm! ill have a story to tell..... please dont be so negative. lol hahahaha.

ill give her one more chance. she seems really nice and relaxing to speak to. so good. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K. TS II, but getting stood up twice would be getting on my nerves by now.
I'll watch for your revue. [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its cool footjoy!!

wednesday is the last straw...... if she doesnt want to make some cash, then thats her problem..... ive got another lady thats gagging for me to pay her a visit in a neighbouring city. She keeps calling me, but i make excuses, because i have little cash. I have started by finding a lady in my local area.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
its cool footjoy!!

wednesday is the last straw...... if she doesnt want to make some cash, then thats her problem..... ive got another lady thats gagging for me to pay her a visit in a neighbouring city. She keeps calling me, but i make excuses, because i have little cash. I have started by finding a lady in my local area.

the fact you'd have that many options makes me jealous

i'd probably just let her keep ditching, since it would be either that or nothing [Cry]

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Speaking of cash, T.S.II, how much do you usually offer? [Secret]

_fjb_

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links