Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting Women (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Complimenting Women
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Trying to get a woman seems like more work than it's worth.

I'm convinced that it is [Laugh]

never ever work to win over one particular girl, there are far too many in the world

if a girl doesn't like me right off the bat I forget about her

Well yeah that's simply I how I feel. I think the difference between me and people like GQguy is to what degree we like women.

Don't get me wrong, I like them in my own way, but not to the extent I have to play games and act like someone I'm not just to get them.

If I REALLY want something, have a STRONG desire for it, I usually work out a way to persue it, so in that way, if I liked women enough, I'd probably play the same games as guys with the "conquering women" mentality.

True..I LOVE women. Everything about them. And true...I hand out compliments to women like candy on halloween if i'm not attracted to them and we're friends. Hell..I give em to guys and girls!
If I am attracted to a woman however my approach changes..but it's slightly subconcious. It is a game. But isn't everything a game? Doesn't football prepare you for war? Childhood "house" games prepares you for your gender roles as adults? Everyone wants someone that "gets" them right? I wasn't more impressed than when my commander knew exactly how I felt going from college to the enlisted side. He instantly won my respect. Same thing goes with women. If she's beautiful she gets alot of crap. Mean guys, mean girls, guys that are nice just because she's hot, having to prove that she's more than just a hot body and pretty face at work and school blah blah blah. They're all fake. So she wants a guy that can see past her beauty and really accept her for her personality. Crazy huh? Thats why the jerks end up with the hotties because they treat her like a real person. She stays with him through all the crap because...she feels she has very few optins when it comes to guys she can trust.
Back to the compliment and attraction. Compliments are'nt too bad...but you don't want to fall into the fake category. You want to be real so chat with her, and don't assume that she's the girl of your dreams because she's NOT! She's just Jenn, Ashley or whatever from middleclass whatever. Complimenting her on her body puts you into that fake group. Read her mind and she'll love you. I said this to a girl the other night "thats a nice look, it classy yet it has a sophisticated sex appeal" "I can tell you have more class than many of the women you associate with". After that she went off blah blah about how she sees herself and the world and more blah blah blah. See, we made a connection off of the well placed compliment. And of course I got her number and a kiss at the end of the evening. A "pretty feet" would leave me nowhere. Perhaps a "thanks". If thats all one wants from thier object of desire that works.
I know alot of guys use the giving of compliments as a means to mainstream thier fetish. Cheers to you. I assure you though building attraction will make things run uch smoother

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would also advise that you not dwell on her feet. Don't say to her, "You have beautiful feet," while staring down at them! She'll definitely look on you like you're a creep!
Make it a light comment. Say to her, "You have nice feet." Smile, and wait for her response. Then turn your head away.
Also, gague the situation, like someone else said. If she's got nail polish, compliment her on it. If she's barefooted, make a little comment on that. ("Uncomfortable shoes?") Or perhaps she, and a girlfriend, are talking about their feet together, then you can try to join in on their conversation.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
i dont fuck w/ feet compliments (or body compliments) unless i know her well enough or unless she starts talking about it FIRST, but like gq guy, i try to compliment on style... this girl's number i had gotten a few weeks ago i had started complimenting on her necklace...she liked the compliment very much, but i must ask u mr. gq or anyone else who knows, what if shes like " yea ive been getting compliments all note on that" does it mean its not original enough??

Yeah basically. It's easy to look and say nice earings if they really are nice ;o) But also infer about what that says about her. That shows way more thought. Assume, and she'll correct you or agree. Either way you've made it past the 99% of the other guys that said "nice ass, feet, boobs". If her necklace is like the Jackie Kennedy type....say "you have an old fashioned cool about you" in adition to the compliment. Or a joke could be "that necklace reminds of the chain that Mr' T wears. Please don't beat me up" said with a joking face. Usually this gets me introduced to all of her friends as the guy thats pretty funny...either way it's fun and it gives you the chance to meet these women. Basically you want them talking about themselves. That way you get to see if she is more than just a pretty girl.
You seem like you know what going on and you sound succesfull. Great job on the number. Do what works ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links