Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when was the last time you had feet. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: when was the last time you had feet.
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
ex-gf? lol.. more people. I'm not even going to comment further.

what the hell is wrong with being with your EX gf??

what giant towering throne do you think you are sitting on?

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by roynaba:
From my wife sunday while watching the cowboys and the giants, and I had a session yesterday with another girl!!! Yeah, I like to mix it!!!!

pig.
??pig??

I'd describe that as lucky.

Lucky? For god's sake, this is why our world is fucked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... He dedicated himself enough to A woman to marry her and he's fucking around with her on another. Lucky? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean, seriously... nobody fucking cares about anything anymore. It's all about self-pleasure. It's fucking bullshit. Euh, this world pisses me off.
you need to chill out.
WHOA..........WHOA!!!!!

where did this madness come from?????

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solevenerator:
About 20 minutes ago in the cab with this leggy Russian hottie I just had date 2 with!!!!!!

We are teying to test compatibility and the subject of sex came up. I was upfromt about my foot and leg fetish- I told her how sexy her arches loook in the heels she was wearing and how much I love being teased by sexy soft soles , pointed toes....the scent of shoe leather...etc...She gave me an coy smile and I asked if she was ok with it and she said she yes...like to tease and that she enjoyed playing with vibrators...she said she was ready to go and I thought I had gone too far.

Well 5 minutes after we get in the cab she crosses her right leg towards me and upon catching me staring at the space between her arch and shoe she rolls up the leg of her pantsuit, undoes the strap and tells me to check out her hot pedicure!!!!

OMFG...These size 7's were buttery soft with a slight callous on the outer edge of the left foot which she explained she had to pumice later. I began to inspect the sole and asked her to point her toes. In her sexy Russian accent she says " You mean like a professional ballerina?" My eyes went wide as I nodded and it was wrinkle city!!!!! [Thumbs Up]

Then as I'm trying to smell and feel with my face without the cab driver seeing (no small feat for those not familair with NYC cabs)
I glace up to see her sniffing her shoe and asking if they smell? Well, I began to kiss her and asked her why she was doing this and she smiled wickedly that I told her I liked to be teased!!!

She held out her pump out of sight of the cabbie (though we almost got into an accident so maybe he saw) and I got to bury my face and inhale 3 times.

Tomorrow we go bike riding and to Yoga for Date 3 I'll keep you posted gang...Let's keep the sole karma going!!!!

[Hump]

damn dude, you hit a home run there!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished getting a FJ from my g/f! She done it even though she was late for work!! Made it a quick one thats for sure..reverse style..my favorite! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Just finished getting a FJ from my g/f! She done it even though she was late for work!! Made it a quick one thats for sure..reverse style..my favorite! [Big Grin]

lol, you cheeky bastard.
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A home run yes blackHxC88! problem is I ran out of conversation with her this afternoon...boring...(like rocky horror picture show) Told her I'll call her this week.

Feet only go so far brother..I'm looking for the whole package...as they say the hard road leads to the good life eh?

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks black! [Big Grin] Had some last night too..again..this time in the tub! It was interesting trying to manoeuver in the bathtub to receive a FJ from her! I highly recommend it though..underwater FJ's are awesome! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After about a week, I finally got some. My wife was just sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, bouncing up and down with toe nails painted bright red. I couldn't help myself. I got on the floor and started sucking on her toes. I love it when she wiggles her toes in my mouth. We end up having sex. Me on top with her legs in the air. I'm switching back and forth between feet, licking each sole while thrusting inside her.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost two months ago... [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
thanks black! [Big Grin] Had some last night too..again..this time in the tub! It was interesting trying to manoeuver in the bathtub to receive a FJ from her! I highly recommend it though..underwater FJ's are awesome! [Big Grin]

dude, PLEASE don't rub it in. [Cry]
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'll mentally bookmark the underwater FJ for future reference!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
ex-gf? lol.. more people. I'm not even going to comment further.

what the hell is wrong with being with your EX gf??

what giant towering throne do you think you are sitting on?

Dave, this kid sounds like he's going to blow a gasket. I wonder why he even bothers browsing a sexual forum if he's going to be moralizing and pointing an accusing finger at others posting here. He'd probably feel more at home if we were burying these adulterers or sexual deviants up to their necks in the ground and throw stones at them.

Personally, I don't cheat. I've kept it in my own pants or my wife's cooch for 17 years. However, couples have problems which eventually ends up with them going outside of a marriage to find that "thing" that is missing in their relationship. People did the same thing 50 - 60 years ago so its not new. Nowadays though it ends in divorce rather than sweeping the ugly truth under a carpet and pretending it didn't happen.

Come to think of it how many concubines did old King Solomon have to fill in the empty spaces left by those 300 wives of his??? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Freak 200
Loyal Member
Member # 25822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Freak 200   Email Foot Freak 200   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never [Cry]
Posts: 55 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

i'm starting to think about 75% of this board have never gotta any feet before.
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of days ago. I was lucky because my gf hadn't washed her feet in two, but maybe three days. I don't quite remember. Either way they were pretty stinky so it was pretty enjoyable. They haven't been that stinky in a while.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links