Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » sweaty stinky feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: sweaty stinky feet
lady2
Loyal Member
Member # 778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol that actualy happened to me today!!!well not to me but to my boyfriend:)
I came home from work today, and I did a double shift.So it was a long day for me and my poor feet!!! Anyways I wore my leather work shoes. And they are completely closed. Plus i wore no socks. So think 12 hours stuck in my shoes with no air to breath!!! Poor feet!!
yeah well i came home and asked my boy if i could have a message because they really hurt. So i took my shoes off and they where really moist and soft. but they had a pretty strong vinegar ammonia smell to them, and usually they never smell! I wasn't sure if I should continue with the message because i wasn't sure if the smell actualy bothered him. but he told me it was cool. I personaly think they smelled, but I think he loved it because he was licking and smelling them;) ya so that made him hungry for some soft feet!!! He looked so hungry I told them they are your sweety do as you will! And boy did he have fun with them [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 74 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well no, but i have smelt a sock that made me go weak at the knees once. I was sniffing a sock (don't know when0 but all i could remember is my body becoming weak and wanting to sniff it more more more........................ [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Terence   Email Terence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great Lady. I tell ya, whenever I get that feeling, it's like I'm being starved for some reason. I mean I could eat a big meal and whenever that female foot odor penetrates my nose, it makes me hungry [Big Grin] But very rarely that some female foot odor makes me have stomaches. I've smelled female young feet (8-14 yrs.)that just made my stomache turn. Like if I were to even spread the toes of that young lady, I'm making a death wish. Smelling in between the toes would be the death experience. But most of the time, I would fall on my knees to sniff in between female toes cause that's where it's strongest.
Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Terrance, it so nice to sniff younger girls socks. I love the scent it holds. Its so arousing!! [Razz]
Alex
Board Regular
Member # 1189

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Alex   Email Alex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
during class today one of my girl friends was wearing leather boots and while we were working on
a project i told her that it was too hot for her to be wearing those leather boots and she told me that she knew and she was regreating it...she also said her feet probably smell bad as well...i told her that i bet they did and she laughed and told me i should smell them someday

--------------------
Alex Hernandez

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mercurymark
Loyal Member
Member # 1139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mercurymark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terence, I do not know if I am over reacting or not, but what do you mean by smelling girls feet between the ages of 8 and 14, please tell me this is a shoe size, because I am young myself, but this does not sound good. But my apologies if I have gotten the wrong end ot the stick. [Frown]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mercurymark
Loyal Member
Member # 1139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mercurymark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A message to Alex, you definately should smell them someday, if she has brought it up you could probably get away with smelling them without her even realising you were a foot-dude.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Mercury is right. But i know where terrance is coming from. Me and him have alot in common when it comes to feet (isn't that right terrance?!). So if the guy likes younger girls feet, let him! ITS ALL ABOUT PREFERENCE!!!

[Wink]

[ October 02, 2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Toe Sucker ]

Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terence   Email Terence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Mercury [Smile] What I meant was that when I was 8 and up I did smell feet of that age...and now that I'm 18 I'm telling you that I remember the comparision.
Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terence   Email Terence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me explain myself a lot more clearer. I'm thinking that what Mercury was alarmed about was incest. I don't do any such thing, so I'm gonna explain fully. When I was 8 years old myself I smelled female feet who were also the same as I was back then. I wouldn't have smelled any pair of feet that were way younger than I.
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Terence, you just bumped up a thread where the last comment was posted on October 7th of 2003? hehe wild! I'm wondering if that sets any kind of record for the most time that's gone between posts in a single thread on Wu's. Impressive stuff. hehe

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this post is the one that sums up foot fetish for me, the smell of a ladies foot sends endorphins in the brain that then release pleasant thoughts and erections galore. I never understand please tell me if I am wrong foot fetishists that at the mere word of a smelly female foot quince and say no that is totally off putting, I leave that to them and for me a cheesy sweaty smell is what it is all about. I will prioritise this by the arrival of a girls free socks in the post last weekend,know this is a friend of mine attached unfortunately but a good contact. She works out at the gym three times a week and wears little white sockkies and then she posts them for free to me after the week she has been wearing them, she wears this one pair to the gym, the smell is cheesy and sweaty and not unpleasant and it tends to leave nice sweat patches in her socks, the smell is heavanley and I get aroused easily, I for one cannot explain that this blows my mind and is on a par with sex, the smell a woman's foot can give is for me the most important part of my foot fetish, this post I agree with Jack has not been added to for a long time, but is a reason why I love female feet so much, long live the sweaty cheesy foot a winner every time!
Ben
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Thanks Jack. I didn't intentionally let so much time in between that post [Laugh] I couldn't remember my password and so I had to live with it until I figured it out. So now I changed it. [Big Grin] I'm guessing that could be a world record of time between posts LOL!!
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's get this brilliant thread back on the front page were it belongs for the benefit of those new people that were not on this forum 2 years ago when this thread originaly got started.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is something about feet that have been in trainers that sends my head spinning, and as so many girls these days seem to be wearing trainers/sneakers I can't help wondering.

I saw the picture Jen on your profile and was taken by BOTH of you. But I do have a thing for oriental girls and wondered what your Chinese friend's feet smelled like?

Sorry if I have embarrassed either of you.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links