Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Need to Walk Around in Sunglasses (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I Need to Walk Around in Sunglasses
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know one thing.. The title to this post is funny!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we all know this dilemma by heart!!!

I for one just gave up, no sunglasses or whatever.
I just try not to be scary or weird and just look at women's feet as much as I can without it being hurrassment or anything.

I've never had an akward moment while looking at a girls feet, women don't mind if I look at their feet in public I think, as long as it's not obsessive and strange, just looking at a womens feet is all harmless, they don't mind, I've never come across a women that gave me a dirty look because of me just looking at their feet...

loose the sunglasses and just don't drool or anything, just looking at feet is not a crime, walking and watching feet from behind is not a crime, just don't drool or be obsessive dude!!!

don't feel embarresed about the fact that you're looking a feet, just look and don't be obsessive,

no sunglasses needed!!! just enjoy this time of year!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wayne Gistarb:
Don't worry about being creepy, just worry about being real and true to yourself

very well put and directly to the core of the issue for most fetishist. learn this fellas and you will go far with your feet dreams [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
I know one thing.. The title to this post is funny!

[Laugh] i was thinkin the same thing [Hump]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links