Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female Foot Smell! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Female Foot Smell!
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man my wifes feet stunk so good last night...I couldn't get enough.

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
back to the post.... i do agree that you have to like the smell of feet to be a true fetishist!

its the "kinky" part to the whole fetish and really sets me on fire hahaha.

FULL AGREEMENT.

I'm surprised that anyone who has this fetish so shallowly that they claim to have a foot fetish but then loathe the smell of feet really doesn't fully have the fetish! And frankly, it then surprises me that they went so far as to come to a foot fetish message forum and take part in posting.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"FULL AGREEMENT.

I'm surprised that anyone who has this fetish so shallowly that they claim to have a foot fetish but then loathe the smell of feet really doesn't fully have the fetish! And frankly, it then surprises me that they went so far as to come to a foot fetish message forum and take part in posting."

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm surprised that anyone who has this fetish so shallowly that they claim to have a foot fetish but then loathe the smell of feet really doesn't fully have the fetish! And frankly, it then surprises me that they went so far as to come to a foot fetish message forum and take part in posting.
crap, i missed the newsletter where you were voted foot fetish president! [Laugh]

yeah, all of us guys who arent into feet come here cause we're outcasts and are looking for a place to fit in. [Roll Eyes] i didnt realize that we all had to have the same exact experience to be considered to have a foot fetish. so if you look at woman and dont get into the size of her boobs, should i question whether you are heterosexual? i mean if you arent into everything about a woman, they you really cant be into women.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i chalk the liking up to brain wiring.. and just leave it as that..

well said. and I agree 100%
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. CP
Board Regular
Member # 30238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. CP   Email Mr. CP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody.....I do thank you for your thoughts on this, I appreciate it. Again, being new to the forum has allowed me to better understand my foot fetish! It's almost like being part of a secret society.

--------------------
Slim.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
FULL AGREEMENT.

What a ridiculous comment....
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] @ mmmtoes

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
Maybe it's the bodies own anti-incest power but whenever a relative has smelly feet it grosses me out! But when my girlfriend has smelly feet it makes me a bit excited >:3

I'd like to agree, but one of the Top 10 best stinkiest feet I ever smelled (accidently) was my mom's feet after she had been in pantyhose and pumps for a couple hours. I walked in the room, and BOOM the smell was strong.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
back to the post.... i do agree that you have to like the smell of feet to be a true fetishist!

FULL AGREEMENT.

thank you... i do agree as well! [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I agree. For me, the foot fetish is mostly visual, and of course tactile, and, yeah, gustatory. But even though smell is down the list a bit, I definitely do enjoy when a girl has some scent to her feet. Do I know why? No, I don't. But I know I like the smell.
This pretty much sums it up for me, couldn't put it better myself.

And how 'bout Pjay dropping "gustatory" on us right here. Niiiiice!!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a chance to smell Kali Atrox's bare feet a few times over the past few days, and I must say that the aroma was downright mouthwatering!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bottom line: Its Foot Pussy! [Hump] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
b/c we find it sexy

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

FULL AGREEMENT.

So because I prefer my women to shower I must not like them? You know what..as long as I get laid every weekend and the women I date cater to my foot "preference" you guys can keep your "foot fetishist" moniker. Funny statement dude.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links