Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Missed a golden opportunity!!! But some what made up for it...(NF) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Missed a golden opportunity!!! But some what made up for it...(NF)
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As in me and a couple of others then...ya technical bastard [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
As in me and a couple of others then...ya technical bastard [Tongue]

wouldn't make sense getting called out for saying "chill", ya know [Big Grin]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

a lot of people/things on this board doesn't make sense... [Tongue]
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
a lot of people/things on this board doesn't make sense... [Tongue]

Brooke...lol

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god, you missed the hand party of the century had you been in your original spot the first night LOL

my god man, i know how you feel, i'd be so pissed at myself too LOL

anyway, i learned this a long time ago. and basically goes like this: anytime you are partying with hot drunk chics and they pass out at your place. always go to sleep near them so that their feet might land near your face.

i never thought of the hand parties with my own dirty socks LOL but whatever floats your boat.

me personally, i would love it if a passed out hot chic plopped her sweaty foot in my face. in fact, just like you suggest, i would not try to unplop her feet at all. i would be sitting there and pretending to be asleep, but w/the biggest hardon of all time

and yes indeed boiz, the hand party comes with [Big Grin]

remember fellas, if ya have hot chics passin out at your place, always sleep kinda below them and 69 positioned just in case her foot wanders on ya.

you won't regret it that's fer sure, Hee Hee

might not get much sleep but heck, it's worth the wait if you're lucky & patient boyz!!!

don't go up on her sniffing and licking without prior permission cuz that is very questionable behavior, but thought is this: if she plops her foot on your face by accident, there is no law that says you have to hold your breath or move your face.

know what i mean fellas? that means stay put and sniff for all the nervous dummies out there LOL (you'll thank me later for it)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, you're always a breath of fresh air, or fresh sniff...whichever you prefer. lol

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLUETOELOVER:

I didn't even have you in mind when I wrote my screed. Maybe I should drop the phrase 'toe nail lovers'; what I meant by that is that I think that there are some here that only like pretty toenails and are 'no smell guys', and get all upset when someone has a fantastic foot experience. (although the girl may be unaware)
No, I totally agree with, and noticed, you telling the dude to chill.

[ June 18, 2009, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler:

I disagree in one aspect; I think if a sleeping chick's feet (of age) are anywhere in the vicinity, sniffing is fair game. Licking and jacking should be no-go because that's bodily fluid without permission.(but I'm not going to censor or try to have someone banned-like others here did- if they relate such a story)
Also, asking a chick before hand will usually get you laughed out of the room.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Also, asking a chick before hand will usually get you laughed out of the room.

true, LOL! sometimes best to just keep it bottled up boiz... & maybe save that hand party fer later, Hee Hee

me, i prefer to lick & sniff tho whenever possible (& legal)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Ah, no worries then FJB! Thought we were cool, just was blindsided there by what I thought was a call out. See what your saying, everyone is entitled to their opinion though, some just have to learn how to better construct it in a post so that way we at Wu's don't scare new members away and keep the current one's active.
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well! I checked to see if this was still going and to my surprise it it! so i thought, in the midst of this ongoing discussion to share my most RECENT experience I just had a little over an hour ago. SO if you all recall I missed an amazing opportunity to be succumbed to a woman's bare soles all night long and decided I needed more than missing out so the following night I did my thing. Anyhow, I did not mention I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. But first allow me to explain, for me my foot fetish is a weird thing. I love my girl, we've been going out for a long time now, live together etc, she's two years younger than i am. so the weird part about my foot fetish, i would never dare cheat on her, have sex, kiss or anything with another woman. however lately ive been wanting another womans feet, not to have sex, kiss or anything, just feet. would you guys consider that adulterous in a way? hence when i went for that girls foot the other night to fulfill this desire. anyhow back to my girlfriend, i get to indulge into my deepest foot fetish fantasies with her, and she even likes the attention to her feet. so tonight, just a chill movie night and i figured she was going to fall asleep quick on the couch after a long day of work (she's in sales, so she is walking all day, dressed up business formal in heels (barefoot now that its summer). we cuddled, watched some shows and she started to dose. so i said to her, "hey can i lay on the floor and right before you dose off, and then can you move your leg over the couch and basically plop your foot on my face?" she laughed and said sure whatever. next thing you know, i am on the floor, laying at the opposite end, facing up, prolly like 20 seconds in, BAM her bare soles are planted right on my face. i enjoyed it for a good hour until i had myself a hand party, but this time without a sock! now i can rest at night. peace!!

[ June 19, 2009, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: nineone5 ]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links