Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Short gurls with BIG feet?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Short gurls with BIG feet??
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are my feet considered big? I'm 5'3.5" and I wear anywhere between size 9's up to size 10's.

I've never considered them large, but proportionate to my body o_O

All to his own I guess.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big feet period. I like small feet and medium too. LOL!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
quote:
What do you think of shorter gurls with big feet???

I point and laugh at them [Tongue]
Such a sad lonely guy you seem to be. [Roll Eyes]
that was a joke hence the smiley face, i would never do that

if you didn't need foot forums for male attention maybe you would know when a guy was just busting balls

Honestly, I'd prefer it if you just didn't respond to my posts. For some reason, you are always negative. I'd like it if you could pretend I wasn't her at all.
ok i know you just want guys to kiss your ass and tell you what you want to hear so i won't respond to your posts, i rarely do anyways

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
A friend of mine is only 5'3" and has big, wide size 10's. She looks funny with her nike's on. lmao.

Who who who said the owl, she on your site?
Nope, but I do have pics somewhere... [Wink] i'll try and find em.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say that I've seen too many like that. I prefer that their feet be proportioned to their body size.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy's Kitten:
Are my feet considered big? I'm 5'3.5" and I wear anywhere between size 9's up to size 10's.

I've never considered them large, but proportionate to my body o_O

All to his own I guess.

Big? Yep... and very nice too. [Smile]

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...they exist? Sounds too good to be true.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow eliza i thought you were taller! you look tall and slim in your pics. im 5 4 with 9 - 10 so i guess i fit this catergory too. although my feet are NOT porportionate to my body LOL but they are porortionate to my attitude...does that count?

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
wow eliza i thought you were taller! you look tall and slim in your pics. im 5 4 with 9 - 10 so i guess i fit this catergory too. although my feet are NOT porportionate to my body LOL but they are porortionate to my attitude...does that count?

I never have felt proportionate either! Tyler says I am [Tongue]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Nice - you know I was a fan of your clips - wish you had more. [/QB]

I am making more, they are all on the video camera. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually I am only 5'4" but my feet are a size 10.

I've heard that some people are "into" this. I always thought I was just odd.

Well I guess that makes me an odd person, b/c I adore women with BIG FEET! Always have, always will. Doesn't matter how tall/short they are. Although you did have me fooled--u look A LOT taller on my computer screen. [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fluffy's Kitten, Ophillia....

I have 4 words for you

[Hop] SHOW ME YOUR TOES!!!!! [Hop]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza,I think that is so sexy. MMMMM,just the thought,a short woman with big,sexy feet!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...ad Eliza has THE BEST feet I have ever seen! I can't seem to get enough of looking at them (and yes, beating off to them)!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
I prefer medium height medium feet ... 5'3-5'6 size 6-8.

Interesting, I'd never thought of 5'3-5'4 being "medium" height.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links