Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » want your girl's feet with another man??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: want your girl's feet with another man???
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
My girlfriend just recently told me in passing that she was getting some kid in her class to massage her back for her. I was not pleased. When I told her that there's a 99.999% chance he wants to do MORE to her than massage her, she said "not every guy is like you," and she's right.. Most of them are even worse.

Any more than a guy flirting with my girlfriend is crossing the line. Hands should not get involved.

tell her you let some chick rub your back and see her reaction
Amen, to both of you.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
tell her you let some chick rub your back and see her reaction

I actually did say that. [Laugh] Her reaction was pretty much what you would expect, tongue tied.
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

Any more than a guy flirting with my girlfriend is crossing the line.

i hear you. if you want, i can point you in the direction of a good online store that sells shackles and chains so you keep her in your basement.. or maybe a chastity belt and veil might be a good idea if she just has to go out in public. [Roll Eyes]
Now you're just overreacting. You're telling me you would be okay with some random guy giving your girl a rubdown? Not even a good friend of hers or anything, just some random guy in her class with his hands all over her?
Like I said, some light flirting = okay. I'm guilty of that myself. But you need to realize that everyone has a different "line". Mine is crossed at a massage, some others are crossed at outright fucking. I will never get those people but I don't [Roll Eyes] at them.

edit: found your other posts in the thread and saw that you are a swinger, so I guess you can completely ignore those questions, but you must be able to see my point. I'm really no more possessive than the majority of men out there either.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm really no more possessive than the majority of men out there either.

and that is exactly the problem. if everyone relaxed and realized that no matter how much you and your gf/wife love each other, you're both are going to be attracted to other people.. plus if you truly trust each other and your feelings for each other, you'll also realize that no matter what some other guy does with her (especially something as innocent as a back rub) or what some woman does with you, it doesnt change your feelings for each other one bit. do you realize how many relationships probably fail because one party or both can not come to terms with basic human biology? if you can realize that your gf gets a thrill out of a back rub just as you would and also believe that although she does, she still loves you no less as you do her, then perhaps you wouldnt feel so insecure and threatened by some shlub getting a thrill himself. she's yours emotionally and she'll never be his.

regardless of my swinging, i do think relationships would be more harmonious and people be more relaxed if they were comfortable enough to be honest and be able to at the very least talk openly about things like this.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a little bit into the cuckold thing and would just LOVE to watch some other guy take care of my gf´s feet
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
voeterb
Loyal Member
Member # 30653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for voeterb   Email voeterb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked my now ex to give a friend a footjob. It was the greatest day ever!!

Loved it!!

On many a occasion have I been pleased with someone's wife's feet, as the hubby watched.

It is the best feeling ever... telling him how good YOUR wife smells.. how good she is with her feet.

amazing!!
yup yup...

--------------------
I look like a monkey.. and definitely smell like one too!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having come of age and started dating in those swingin' 70's, it was very commonplace that both members of a couple would have other sex partners and few relationships were "exclusive". Fortunately, I have always had a very mellow nature and had pretty well accepted the matter. I really don't have much jealousy in me - too damn much work. I made it clear to the ones that I loved that what they did with their body was up to them as long as their heart belonged to me and that there would be no deceit.

More often than not, I was present when my girlfriends were having sex with others (male and/or female). I never ran into another foot-guy so that the issue of feet never really came up. I did find it very erotic to watch my gals' feet and legs while boffing another guy; I think that it was the ability to see her feet from another angle that I found stimulating (one girl in particular was very "expressive" with her feet and could tell what she was feeling and when she was getting-off).

One other benefit: I never got better head from a woman than when she was being screwed at the same time.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it would depend on the relationship. I've dated plenty of party girls where me and a buddy tag teamed each others chicks, switched up, dated and ran through whole crews over a couple of weeks, whatever. In that case sharing the wealth is all okay with me. If I was in a serious relationship then keeping things in the family is a must.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah.

But another woman definitely.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:

I'm really no more possessive than the majority of men out there either.

and that is exactly the problem. if everyone relaxed and realized that no matter how much you and your gf/wife love each other, you're both are going to be attracted to other people.. plus if you truly trust each other and your feelings for each other, you'll also realize that no matter what some other guy does with her (especially something as innocent as a back rub) or what some woman does with you, it doesnt change your feelings for each other one bit. do you realize how many relationships probably fail because one party or both can not come to terms with basic human biology? if you can realize that your gf gets a thrill out of a back rub just as you would and also believe that although she does, she still loves you no less as you do her, then perhaps you wouldnt feel so insecure and threatened by some shlub getting a thrill himself. she's yours emotionally and she'll never be his.

regardless of my swinging, i do think relationships would be more harmonious and people be more relaxed if they were comfortable enough to be honest and be able to at the very least talk openly about things like this.

I can agree with that last paragraph.

The part I put in bold doesn't really apply to our relationship though, because it's basically over. She told me out back rub guy while we were having an argument and discussing how little we see each other (among other things). She willingly chose to not give me the time of day, can't come over and even lay a FINGER on me but is getting affection from other men. And she brought up back rub guy completely out of nowhere, it was sort of a wtf moment for me, like she was trying to get a rise out of me or something. So the whole ohhhh she loves you you love her thing sort of flies out the window at a certain point, and it turns into her being receptive to other men's advances while we're on the rocks. It just bugs me and would bug most sane men. I think if our relationship was still any good, I could have just said "please don't do that, I'm uncomfortable with it," and that would have been the end. Actually, in hindsight that's really all I did.

Sorry to get so off topic, I just wanted to clarify myself a little bit, if it matters..

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links