Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The trick (Read on) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The trick (Read on)
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I'm willing to admit that it is possible to fool me. To the best of my knowledge, that hasn't happened. I much prefer to have a face attached to the feet. I have made exceptions; a notable one would be "Brooke" who has posted here from time to time. There was a controversy for some time over her gender. Looking at her legs, I felt that she was female; later pictures that included her torso, pretty much sealed the deal.

brooke is female, there was a strange incident where the photobucket account was hacked and her face pics were posted

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to beat the dead horse so to speak but the reason I leave my g/f's face out is just due to the whole "internet" preds floating around... I know I know whats the chances eh? But even if there is some small fucking chance that some fucking sicko out there would recognize her in public then I will not post her face on here. I'll catch shit for it I don't care but for the people that fling shit at me are exactly the ones that don't have a g/f or wife to post pics of so I say fuck off and eat shit and happy jerking [Big Grin]

As for the chick with a dick posing a chick...not cool. Not fucking cool at all. Gay bashing would be warranted in this case. Foot dudes are sensistive as it is we don't need some fucked up tranny piece of shit posting their feet pretending to be girls feet...it clearly states NO GUYS FEET...one thing to be fucked up mentally but to not be able to read the number one fucking rule is fucked up to say the least.

I need another beer...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I don't want to beat the dead horse so to speak but the reason I leave my g/f's face out is just due to the whole "internet" preds floating around... I know I know whats the chances eh? But even if there is some small fucking chance that some fucking sicko out there would recognize her in public then I will not post her face on here. I'll catch shit for it I don't care but for the people that fling shit at me are exactly the ones that don't have a g/f or wife to post pics of so I say fuck off and eat shit and happy jerking [Big Grin]

why post any pics at all if that's a worry? does she have a myspace or facebook?

if people worry about stalkers why do they have facebook, which shows your first and last name plus the city you live in, which makes it easy for a stalker to find them

i have wondered why does any guy share pics? what's in it for you?

i guess i'm not the sharing type [Tongue]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wanted to put my two cents in. i PERSONALLY don't post my face pic for three reasons. one my husband has asked me not too. two i have small children and when they surf the net when they are older i don't want pics popping up. there are a lot of strange people on the net and i have had an incident where a private picture was posted on a site. there are a few and i stress FEW who have seen my face. i appreciate them keeping my identity a secret love ya guys~ i also think its shitty that men and TV try to dupe men. it puts the real people in a bad light. just as there are a lot of bad apples in the footguy barrell there are a few in the faceless foot photos as well. there are however numberous good footguys and faceless foot models that are the real deal, myself included. i look back as some of the other threads about the ff guys give yall bad publicity this is the same thing. don't judge everyone based on the actions of a few.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
just wanted to put my two cents in. i PERSONALLY don't post my face pic for three reasons. one my husband has asked me not too. two i have small children and when they surf the net when they are older i don't want pics popping up. there are a lot of strange people on the net and i have had an incident where a private picture was posted on a site. there are a few and i stress FEW who have seen my face. i appreciate them keeping my identity a secret love ya guys~ i also think its shitty that men and TV try to dupe men. it puts the real people in a bad light. just as there are a lot of bad apples in the footguy barrell there are a few in the faceless foot photos as well. there are however numberous good footguys and faceless foot models that are the real deal, myself included. i look back as some of the other threads about the ff guys give yall bad publicity this is the same thing. don't judge everyone based on the actions of a few.

why is it embarassing to model your feet? if you modeled bathing suits or posed in playboy would you keep that a secret from your kids?

why do you post feet pics to begin with if you have to be so secretive?

nobody finds feet pics unless they look for them,
i doubt your children will ever see your pics, the world wide web is quite big

heck i post here and i'm not sure if i ever saw your pics

i don't want to seem like i'm hassling you or anybody but posting feet pics and hiding the face just doesn't make sense

it's like the girls that hide their face are just as insecure as the married guys that can't even tell their wife they have a foot fetish

both will die of embarrassment if anybody knows they have anything to do with a foot fetish [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are not hassling me or anywone but..well.... mike i don't have an answer for you! lol

yes i am still embarassed to admit to everyone that i do have a foot fetish. few in my family know. i would not die of embarassment but i don't exactly want to get into a conversation with my folks about the aspects of MY fetish.

as far as being insecure? well sure i am but not about showing my face on here. as i said my husband has asked me not to i respect his wishes by not doing so. i dont think its so much being insecure..the guys who are afraid of telling their wives i think its more the fear of rejection from someone whos opinion of you REALLY matters. vunerability (sp) is terrifying in any aspect.

as far as my kids... well i have had my past come back to bite me in the ass i would rather play it safe then have them stumble however rare it might be across some of my escapades years on down the road.

i guess i DID have some answers! lol not all things in life make sense i guess this is just one of them.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, it's simple. I don't look at pictures without a face. Why? Because, to me, the face holds the personality. Feet are great. But they got to have the smile or the look to support them. Feet without identity, who needs that? Not me.

On the other hand, I do understand men wanting to post their wife's feet without showing their face. That's cool. Because their goal is to see what the other foot guys think and to chat about 'em. So, as far as you guys go, keep posting. Always a pleasure to boost a man's confidence by complimenting his wife's feet.

- Girlgotsole

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
In my opinion, it's simple. I don't look at pictures without a face. Why? Because, to me, the face holds the personality. Feet are great. But they got to have the smile or the look to support them. Feet without identity, who needs that? Not me.

On the other hand, I do understand men wanting to post their wife's feet without showing their face. That's cool. Because their goal is to see what the other foot guys think and to chat about 'em. So, as far as you guys go, keep posting. Always a pleasure to boost a man's confidence by complimenting his wife's feet.

- Girlgotsole

why would that boost a man's confidence? can you even be called a man if you need other men to tell you "you're wife has hot feet"?

would these guys dump their girl if they didn't get positive feedback from some anonymous poster named "footjob dude"?

i sure hope not, i thought that was how high school girls thought, not men

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

wait girlsgotsole....so you wont look at my pics because i dont show my face but if my husband posted them you would? just asking.

its been interesting to read the responses in this thread. lots of insight thanks guys!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

- Girlgotsole

These are excellent points. I don't generally pay much attention to "faceless feet" for many reasons, not the least of which is precisely that I prefer to see them as a characteristic of the GIRL - rather than a sort of inanimate object or disconnected body part.

The fact is, there are thousands of very fit and beautiful girls willing to show there feet with full body and face - so why waste time sifting through fantom photos of feet alone? Why accept a fraction of the experience, when you can simply and easily find the entire experience offered by thousands?

Philosophically, many people prefer Celebrating the girl along WITH (and because of) her feet - rather than objectifying the feet without regard to who they are connected to.

On a more simple basis (and the original intent of this thread), many people are patently against viewing such photos for the fact they are unable to know who (or what) the owner of those feet may be.

You mention "feet without identity" and that is VERY well put. As much as I love feet, I love women even more; and am unable (and unwilling) to separate the two, either way. Just as I rarely pick up a Playboy magazine (they always cut out the feet), I have no personal interest in photographs of feet without the girl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

- Girlgotsole

These are excellent points. I don't generally pay much attention to "faceless feet" for many reasons, not the least of which is precisely that I prefer to see them as a characteristic of the GIRL - rather than a sort of inanimate object or disconnected body part.

The fact is, there are thousands of very fit and beautiful girls willing to show there feet with full body and face - so why waste time sifting through fantom photos of feet alone? Why accept a fraction of the experience, when you can simply and easily find the entire experience offered by thousands?

Philosophically, many people prefer Celebrating the girl along WITH (and because of) her feet - rather than objectifying the feet without regard to who they are connected to.

On a more simple basis (and the original intent of this thread), many people are patently against viewing such photos for the fact they are unable to know who (or what) the owner of those feet may be.

You mention "feet without identity" and that is VERY well put. As much as I love feet, I love women even more; and am unable (and unwilling) to separate the two, either way. Just as I rarely pick up a Playboy magazine (they always cut out the feet), I have no personal interest in photographs of feet without the girl.

Well put - very well put for that matter.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

- Girlgotsole

You hit it right on the nose sir!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never thought about it but i have been with girls whos feet are bigger than mine n they werent manly looking

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I also ignore no face photos. But, man, you'd be surprised. I've seen some trannies in clubs or at my college that pull it off pretty well. But, yeah, whenever I see "asian feet" and there's no face a.) I don't enjoy it b.) How does that make them asian? Seriously, I could take a picture of any feet, and be like "Hey guys! ASIAN FEET!" And only a very select few lovers of feet would notice.

Girlgotsole.

This always cracks me up because tons of people reply saying "yeah I love asian feet", or latina whatever but can you know it's "asian" or even a girls feet?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
quote:

- Girlgotsole

why would that boost a man's confidence? can you even be called a man if you need other men to tell you "you're wife has hot feet"?

would these guys dump their girl if they didn't get positive feedback from some anonymous poster named "footjob dude"?

i sure hope not, i thought that was how high school girls thought, not men

This is really funny but its completely true. Really good points.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links