Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » -Does your partner/ spouse know you are on this forum? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: -Does your partner/ spouse know you are on this forum?
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined in Jan or Feb of this year I think. At that time, my wife did not know about this forum. She knew that I visited foot sites like Wus often, but seemed to not really mind. One night in Feb as she and I were on our computers, I decided to check my alternate e-mail. As I did, she turned to see my screen. She took note of this and then began to grill me with questions. Feeling embarrassed, I immediately logged out and left the room. After a few minutes time, I then came back and shared with her this forum, my posts and what I have that alternate e-mail address for. I think she was at first shocked by it all. However, as time has progressed, I think she has become intrigued and turned on by it. Like the rest of you, my fetish is a part of me. By discovering this site and sharing it with her, I feel as if her support for my interest has grown ten-fold. I just wished that I would have shared it with her sooner and not kept things so secretive and shy b/c now I am being asked to rub her feet constantly (daily), buy her new shoes/sandals, toe rings, etc. I am loving it! Thus, if you foot guys are seeking advice several have said it already - have confidence, be open with it and do not let it be a big damn secret!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I was a member before married, I kept it from my wife until about a year ago. I told her that I put some pics of her feet on the internet and a lot of people said things about them. That made her interested in what the people said. So I showed her the comments people on Wu's said and she was flattered. From that point, I showed her everything about here.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links