Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: thats right....... im considering paying for feet once again.
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hop] [Woot]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some bad news all...........

its been posponed till tomorrow....

basically, i arrived at the address and the lady had told me to call before i arrived at her road, so i did.... my hear was pounding with excitement.....

she said, sorry its a bad time, my son is around! LOL

she said come back tomorrow. It was an emotional roller coaster.

so ill keep y'all posted.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Lord. Can she come to your place? lol

I think I would make house calls. lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i live in a busy home environment. lol

so tomorrow afternoon i will make my visit! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother Toe Sucker II... Carpe Diem! Enjoy that wonderful fragrance Bro. [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck my friend!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it !! [Cry]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

right, going to call her this afternoon and get it all planned again! at least i know the way. hehehe

ill keep you all posted.

thanks.

--------------------

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker you legend!

We're really similar you and I, about the whole submissive guy thing and the obsession with smelly feet! lol

I live in the UK too. I'd be interested in knowing how it goes.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

LOL

thanks Sol!!

anyways, turns out the lady has her children around due to the easter break. So i have confirmed 2pm on Wednesday 9th April.

CANNOT WAIT litterally. The nerves are going slightly too. So wish me luck!!

--------------------

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
LOL

thanks Sol!!

anyways, turns out the lady has her children around due to the easter break. So i have confirmed 2pm on Wednesday 9th April.

[Tongue]

Man, ain't that some shit?

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
LOL

thanks Sol!!

[Tongue]

Man, ain't that some shit?

well thats what she told me? :S *confused*

i text her letting her know it is "very smelly feet" im after, so she knows what todo beteween now and then.

I dont know if that was a lie or not, but she has arranged an appointment with me for next week. [Big Grin]

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
don't feel bad about paying

WE ALL PAY

some of us ignore that fact just because the money goes toward gifts or dinners

deep down inside we all know what we are really paying for [Wink]

makes you wonder if your date is any better than a stripper/mistress/hooker THEORETICALLY SPEAKING [Confused]
you can definitly make the comparison

i guess with the actual date she actually likes you and wants to have sex with you

but the hooker is a sure thing, often times the date ends up using you for a free meal...

i'm actually thinking about just saving my money and finding a hooker, is that a good idea???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker, best of luck mate! The smellier the feet, the better IMO! I know how excited you must feel too [Big Grin]

I'm a little concerned by her continual postponements as if her kids showing up was a complete surprise or she does not take scheduling seriously which may also be indicative of her seriousness toward your session (aside from the money).

quote:
but the hooker is a sure thing, often times the date ends up using you for a free meal...

Very true, unless the hooker is a con artist who robs you (also getting her a free meal).

quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i'm actually thinking about just saving my money and finding a hooker, is that a good idea???

It is BY FAR one of the best things that a guy like you can do for interim confidence building.

This is in place of taking to heart, the other confidence-building-advice that has been offered to you by members of the forum.

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
OK call me a little clueless but what is a professional mistress? Is this just a hooker? Or someone who actually is hired out to let you worship her feet?

Just curious?

D

Similar games, just different names with a different level of "supposed" class associated with each.

[ April 04, 2008, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyler have you ever been robbed by a hooker?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links