Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature feet!! who else... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mature feet!! who else...
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet don't have to go bad with age, just depends on how there taking care of. I love em all!
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i'm the exact opposite I hate high heels, jewelry, and extravagant pedicures

i especially hate high heels, always thought they looked stupid and cause a chick to walk and look uncomfortable, they cause nasty callouses and it makes me think that she might be a little insecure with her true height

i like a low maintenance chick, i was always turned off by chicks that try too hard to look good, imo the best looking girls don't have to try at all, same thing goes for girls that show a lot of skin, if you have to dress to get attention than you aren't much to look at in the first place

And that's why Baskin-Robbins has 31 flavors of ice cream. [Smile]

quote:
i notice that many younger guys here seem to prefer mature feet, foot fetishists are stereotyped as being submissive

maybe they like mature feet because an older woman would be a motherly type and more likely to dominate them?

i don't think of myself as submissive so maybe that's another reason why i don't like mature feet

Eh. That might apply to some, but it's not the case with me. I just know what I like.

That's the trouble with these kinds of "why" questions. There's no accounting for why people like certain things. It's like asking how much sand is on the beach ... there's no clear answer.

Vive le difference.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lick and like mature feet
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is 42 and her feet are still smokin' after all these years. I think someone said that there is a lot to be said for the pampering and care they have received over the years. Perfectpeds is a 'perfect' example of what mature feet can look like with proper care. I have seen younger feet they were almost callously (pun intended) cared for and suffered for it. BTW, feet are not the only thing that gets better with age. 18 and 20 something chicks I knew when I was that age didn't know half the stuff my wife knows about how to please me, and I didn't know either... Perfectpeds, hang in there, you're on the right track and you are MUCH appreciated by many here. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ned, your comments are appreciated and I have been very lucky for the support that you and many other members have shown to me here.

I agree with you that with maturity comes knowledge but also come being comfortable and confident enough in your own skin to be more open minded and perhaps more adventurous to try new things.... but I can see where some guys might be skeptical at the quality of the skin and feet in general.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perfectpeds.. great point!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i'm the exact opposite I hate high heels, jewelry, and extravagant pedicures

i especially hate high heels, always thought they looked stupid and cause a chick to walk and look uncomfortable, they cause nasty callouses and it makes me think that she might be a little insecure with her true height

i like a low maintenance chick, i was always turned off by chicks that try too hard to look good, imo the best looking girls don't have to try at all, same thing goes for girls that show a lot of skin, if you have to dress to get attention than you aren't much to look at in the first place

i notice that many younger guys here seem to prefer mature feet, foot fetishists are stereotyped as being submissive

maybe they like mature feet because an older woman would be a motherly type and more likely to dominate them?

i don't think of myself as submissive so maybe that's another reason why i don't like mature feet

OK - your posts are way too funny. I am early 30's and I wear all types of shoes and heels and my feet do not look worn - or at least I dont think so. You are only 25- so... give it time. There are some of us out there that take care of every part of ourselves so we dont look "worn" lol Take a look at my thread and let me know if you think mine are worn. I am curious to your opinion. [Smile]
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as one who loves gals in high heels.. i see your point footgirl... many of my pals who do wear heels do take great care of their feet and many have drooled over the posted pics. (both mature feet and young feet alike)

at anyrate, we love what we love. it's all good

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed! I love.. I mean LOVE mature Feet. I think I would have gone nuts if I was able to get 40+ year old Feet when I was in my 20's. I'm 36 now and probably prefer older Feet than younger Feet. Visually they are more appealing to look at, and they have more character, in my opinion.

I have a friend, a bi-sexual dominatrix, who I dated briefly wen I was around 28... We recently got back in touch with each other because she loves having her Feet massaged and worshiped and I recently broke up with my girlfriend... I'm 36, [Secret] she's 63 and has the sexiest highest arches and wrinkliest Soles. [Drool] She's the oldest woman whose Feet I've had the pleasure of worshipping.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is sure making my "mature" feet happy! LOL Nice to see so many who like us. [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
This thread is sure making my "mature" feet happy! LOL Nice to see so many who like us. [Smile]

everybody has their own taste

would you like a 25 year old stud like myself or would i be too young and IMMATURE [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its great to me when i see woman who gets older but still takes care of herself including her feet!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
This is a serious question. Do feet change as they get older visually? I don't think I could tell the difference in the same feet twenty years apart. I don't think feet age. someone please give their opinion.

It all depends on how well a person takes care of themselves. My wife's feet, for example, look just as good (well, better actually) than they did when she was in her early 20s. Here's a couple of examples:

Old scan from mid 90s when she was probably about 26:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/LeDaemon/old%20scans/scan0017.jpg

Picture taken fairly recently age 39:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/LeDaemon/frenchped/townofshadowdalefull004.jpg

Its all about a little TLC for you lady's tootsies friends.

wow, i hope u dont get offended, because ur wife has some awesome feet, but i think they look alot better now, then they did those years ago. Wow, now i can only wonder what my gf's feet are gonna look like in 10 yrs [Big Grin]
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not offended. I said they look better now then 10+ years back. I take better care of her feet now. Weekly pedicures are the way to go man.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

everybody has their own taste

would you like a 25 year old stud like myself or would i be too young and IMMATURE [Big Grin]

Age can be just a number - I do not judge maturity by the # but in how a person presents themself to others and by the respect that is shown to a lady.

However, relationships are what most women want. So no matter the age in #s, show respect and genuinely care about a woman's feelings and you never know what could happen.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links