Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » finally! i booked a foot session! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: finally! i booked a foot session!
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh...so she didnt wear stockings?? thats a shame
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, no stockings........

im a sock man at heart [Smile] lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Describe her and her feet, please. [Blush]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didn't sound too exciting, pretty straight forward, thought she would of teased you a bit, was she hot?

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was a nice person to chat to...... quite relaxing really......

her feet were kinda narrow for my liking, and the toes were lacked the chubbiness i usually live for.

the smell was not that present, but they were very hot and sweaty which aroused me big time! she rubbed her feet on my face and i loved it....

personally........ i got a bit of a raw deal as i would have wanted seriously STINKY wide, meaty soles and meating toes....... nice and chubby!

so i think the next time will have to be with a BBW now ive overcome the initial nervous step of booking an appointment.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tbh thats sounds disgusting meaty soles lol, sounds hot her rubbing her feet on your face though,did you jerk off while sucking her toes? what was the place called btw & where is it based in the uk?

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

yeh, i did jerk off. cleared it with her 1st lol.....

not really for me though....... im going to wait and find a lady with chubby BBW feet that smell so strong they make me dizzy!

--------------------

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have old was she?

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

20 years old.

--------------------

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and have old are you ?

do you have a photo of her [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustinLee
Board Regular
Member # 25344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustinLee   Email JustinLee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could find a place like that hear in central wisconsin lol
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

whats the place called toesucker??

--------------------

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, Chubby, meaty soles/toes means, I'm having the worst foot experience possible. LoL, I don't understand but to each his own. You say she's 20 also? Damn, she musta been very smooth and silky. What were her stats? Height? Weight? What kind of toes did she have? Long and skinny? More details plz!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

read the previous posts boys!

theres plenty of detail.

we're all different, but i guess we are all different in a sense that we love different sorts of feet

--------------------

jack
Board Regular
Member # 718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack   Email jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last foot session I had w/ a hooker I was only allowed to lick and smell her feet while jerking off. I was disappointed because I wanted a foot job.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links