Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » please help, relationship prob! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: please help, relationship prob!
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Here is a chicks 2 cents worth:

We all require a lot of attention. We all get needy. We all need reassurance we are "the one" and "the love of your life" etc... Why? Cause we have breasts, vaginas and hormones. Plain and simple. The balance is this-- A woman can find the balance and not go overboard. A child hasnt learned yet. How old are you two? Seriously, if you say early 20's -- I would blame most of this on age and stupidity.

With that said, it is NEVER acceptable to disrespect your mother. SHE HIT HER? Come on...

You have had 2 girls in a row cheat on you, and your confidence is low. Get back out there and stop looking at the past and what "could be" You cant change anyone except yourself.

But - I do stand by the fact that chicks are emotional - but some of us WORTH THE FIGHT and EFFORT

Im 21 & she is 19, the thing is we are simular in loads of other ways, we are both saggiterious's, its hard to let go, i had an opputunity with another girl recently but i felt nervous & not ready she was sitting on my crotch area in her pyjamas rubbing her ass on me but i wasn't getting aroused, i just wish i never had this fetish & id be more confident to move on with other girls as i could just shag them np, instead of being attracted to feet

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
opinions on last post please.

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let her go, how do you look at yourself in the mirror after being with a girl that hit your mom?

and who cares that you are both sagitarrius' why do people care about that shit?

the things guys do for women,talk about thinking with the wrong head [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

just wish i never had this fetish, it can make sex awkward as the pussy just dont really do nothin for me, can therapy help this kinda stuff or is it a waste of money?

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you don't like pussy?

juts go out and meet another girl with nice feet

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:

Here is my opinion - it seems as though there are a few I have noticed on this site that focus so much on the foot thing being a negative instead of a POSITIVE.

You cant even think of pussy cause you are focusing on feet 1000% of the time.

Lord, I think at this point I love pussy more than you and I am not a les!

lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Here is my opinion - it seems as though there are a few I have noticed on this site that focus so much on the foot thing being a negative instead of a POSITIVE.

Great point, footgirl! Negative thoughts get a person nowhere.

There's nothing wrong with liking a woman's feet and there's no reason to feel guilty about it or feel like you're some kind of freak because you do. Negative thinking like this, as well as in any other situation, will only inhibit you. The more you can get comfortable with yourself and with your attraction to women's feet, the better off you'll be.

I used to feel like a freak and guilty because of my female foot attraction. Then, I realized that there are some women who, at the very least, don't mind it if a guy that they're romantically involved with and are comfortable being around happens to like their feet and think they're sexy. This revelation was further reinforced when I began having foot encounters with women who were just friends and we weren't involved romantically.

One very important lesson that I've learned since that revelation is that you can't control what others think. You can't control what they think about you or your preferences and, as such, it's a huge waste of time and energy to worry about the "what ifs" when it comes to that. Because you can't control it, who cares what others think? They're not you. They may have their thoughts, opinions, etc., but, guess what? You can't change them so don't bother wasting time worrying about other people and what they may think or what may potentially happen in a situation that, as of yet, doesn't even exist.

If you start seeing a girl and she doesn't go along with you liking her feet, then just say, "Next!" and move on. It doesn't matter what she may think about you because it's not like you can change it or control it. Unless she's absolutely mortified when it comes to her feet, or feet in general, odds are that a woman who has feelings for a guy won't mind foot related activities because they will, in most cases, be a new and unique experience for her, compared to the average guys who are more into T&A.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

quote:
quote:

You cant even think of pussy cause you are focusing on feet 1000% of the time.

Lord, I think at this point I love pussy more than you and I am not a les!

lol

How can i learn to think of the pussy more? Its like the more i try ignore feet & go for the normal stuff like ass, tits, pussy the more i yearn for feet?

--------------------

ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
you don't like pussy?

I like pussy when my dicks in it feels good, but fingering a girl does nothing for me & licking her out is quite nasty tbh, is there anyway i could learn to like it more?

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mike:
you don't like pussy?

I like pussy when my dicks in it feels good, but fingering a girl does nothing for me & licking her out is quite nasty tbh, is there anyway i could learn to like it more?
i don't think that's totally out of the ordinary, many guys don't like eating pussy

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]i don't think that's totally out of the ordinary, many guys don't like eating pussy [/QB][/QUOTE]

Oh hell no. Mike do you fit into this category? [Wink]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reading this entire thread, I SHOULD be happy i'm not in a relationship. common sense really, i wouldn't kicked her to the curb once she got into it with my folks. no matter how nice her feet are or anything.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I have often mentioned here, women are more than just their feet.

I think, ThisisMe373, that you aren't even remotely in love with her; you are in love only with her feet. The reason her pussy doesn't arouse you is because SHE doesn't arouse you, your focus is strictly on her feet because there is nothing else about her that genuinely appeals to you.

Though you are 21 years of age, the hangover of adolescence hasn't completely cleared and you still suffer from that terrible feeling that there will never be another one like her, and if you're lucky, you won't find one like her again. Think about it, there are some 5-6 BILLION people on the face of the Earth, you can't help but do better.

Sadly, it's the nature of being human (and male) that this wound heals slowly and your thoughts will suddenly turn to her - with a bitter sting - often. Just like an exercise regimen, though, give it 6 weeks and you will start to see results: you will notice that you think of her less. At 6 months, you'll notice that you are actually having large portions of the day when nothing really reminds you of her. You may never escape the memory of her completely but what remains fond, on one hand, and cautionary on the other.

Finally, when you find the "right one", you'll know because it won't be just her feet that revs your engine, not just her pussy, either; you'll have a great potential candidate when the thought of her breathless voice, the taste of her sweat, or the gracefulness of her hands affect you. Certainly, feet may have a very fundamental appeal but it is the woman to whom they are attached that truly makes them alluring.

Oh, one last thing: dump the astrology crap. There's no truth in it, at all. Time to think for yourself.

Note to Sir Mike: The pleasure you should derive from fingering and licking is seeing how much pleasure your partner has from it. The better you get at it, the more you will like it. Granted, it may be an "acquired taste" but I'll bet learning to give a BJ is, too.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

great post i agree with everything

footgurl - i don't hate it, i just prefer her to focus on me [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toetapper... good post!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links