Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does the Average Girl Realize It? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does the Average Girl Realize It?
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Feet have much more character IMO.

Great point! You have more possibilities with feet - you can have toenails painted a wide range of color, arches high or low, long or short toes, smelly feet, unsmelly feet, I could go on, but boobs basically big or small with big or small nipples or some combination of the two. Oh, and saggy haha! [Laugh]
I agree. A woman can dress up or dress down her feet with different heels, toe rings, anklets and nail polish. Again, more options are available with feet.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Feet have much more character IMO.

Great point! You have more possibilities with feet - you can have toenails painted a wide range of color, arches high or low, long or short toes, smelly feet, unsmelly feet, I could go on, but boobs basically big or small with big or small nipples or some combination of the two. Oh, and saggy haha! [Laugh]
I agree. A woman can dress up or dress down her feet with different heels, toe rings, anklets and nail polish. Again, more options are available with feet.
May I play devil's advocate? It's all about location location;o) The breast are located on water front property...there for everyone to see and as a result very sought after. The feet however are located in the ghetto....no matter how much one cleans the place up it's still in a bad neighborhood ;o) And usually hidden from plain view. For many...with good reason! There is a small percentage with woman that have attractive feet. With breast though...they usually look good on an average to verygood looking woman.

GQguy

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
..."but most guys could care less about feet".
Comment by Mighty Mike

I couldn't disagree more.
I think MOST guy's have a (female) foot fetish, but many have no idea how to break through the "tabu".

_fjb_

that's what you want to think

the last thing the average guy thinks about is feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike's got it all correct - and in a strong way, I think it's a good thing, as there is a girl i really really like at the moment, and I know that simple massages and basic pampering would make her so happy! The exclusivity is still there for us foot guys. Even if exclusivity isn't the best adjective, perhaps rarity. A girl likes the 'foot stuff' from a guy it was her first time, there's the break-up and then comes across it from another guy again! Maybe it's safe to say the average girl knows it, but doesn't realize it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links