Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I hate the term "foot worship" lol (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I hate the term "foot worship" lol
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
I prefer the term foot admiration, but if a beautiful woman smiles and tells me to worship at her feet, I shall not quibble over terminology. I would guess most foot lovers tend to the submissive role, inwhich the female is dominant and revered, which is not to imply that most foot lovers want to be physically abused by their female partner. I offer no apology for my deep revernce of beautiful women with beautiful foots, But a real man in the real world needs to know that there is a time to give her a luxurious foot massage, and a time to wrestle a crocodile for her. On this forum you will find a wide spectrum of sensual attitudes.

tru dat
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

Well Oink Oink baby! lol. I'm just joking, but that was the first thing that came to mind. No one said anything about not cherishing women or even disrespecting them. But in the end women are just women. Not godesses not mistresses or doms. But to each thier own. Most women don't like being dominant but some do. But i'll bet my life that for every dom out there, with guys paying to lick her feet...is a badboy ravishing her every night. And she loves it! Have you ever thought about who these women date and fall in love with? Think about it. She might say "I like nice guys" but who does she date?
Ideally I think there needs to be a ying to the yang when it comes to foreplay and sex. Foot worship followed by uninhibited sex is a good mix of submissiveness and dominance. Miss out on the good sex part and you'll lose your girl to a guy that will give to her...sooner or later. I think that is the thing I appreciate most about women....is the numerous facets they have. To go from sweet little girl to beautiful woman, to child bearer, to vixen, innocent woman to sexy lady. They require a soft touch some times but prefer to roughed up at other times. They keep things interesting. And as man in her life, i'll take her cues and lead her to where she wants to go. Even though i'm leading...she's in control. You see, she has the power to stop our progression at any point. She can object. The cassanovas of the world can judge a woman through many cues she gives to deliver what she needs.
Don't hate...appreciate [Big Grin]
GQguy

Very well said, GQ! That's exactly what it's about. Women who advertise themselves as a "mistress" or a "goddess" and the like are still "getting it" from other guys and they're not "getting off" by dominating other guys as much as one might think.

I think that's one mistake most guys make due to their upbringing and what we're told by our moms with being, as feeties put it, "anti-pig", trying to be a "nice guy", putting women on pedestals, etc.. I think what some guys don't realize is that they can express what their desires are to women and still get what they want, as long as they're confident with who they are and make women comfortable being around them. It isn't about putting women on pedestals, just like it's not about disrespecting them and/or treating them like crap. Women are people and they have their wants and desires just like guys do. However, the difference is that women's brains are "wired" differently than the brains of males and it's important to know what those differences are and use that to play up a guy's strengths that women inherently look for to make them more attractive in the eyes of women. Once a woman is attracted to a guy, it's very difficult for her to resist that attraction and there's not much she can do about it. She will accept a lot from a guy as long as the guy is strong and confident with who he is and doesn't come off as a needy wuss. Being considered "submissive" to a woman is not an attractive quality to most women. That may work for awhile for some women but, ultimately, she will find someone else who will fill that missing quality or part that's lacking that she's not getting from a submissive guy.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can dig all that. I guess I'm too content being a negative, bitter piece of shit that hates everyone and scares women off. It's all a big joke to me at the end of the day [Laugh]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links