Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girlfriend really getting into my fetish (link's to pic's added). (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Girlfriend really getting into my fetish (link's to pic's added).
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thank you all,

The girlfriend is well chuffed. Not sure how popular the forum will be, again, I don’t want to take anything away from this site, as I have loved Wu's for years.

If you want to suggest any thing that you would like please do so. Just on another note, is it just feet you all like to see in the pic’s, or do you like to see feet wrapped around a male appendage?

Also when we get the time, we will put up some vids.

Again thank you all for the good feed back.

Skooter.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I can do without the 'male appendage'.
But that's just me. [Cool]

footjoyboy

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john67
Loyal Member
Member # 15826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john67   Email john67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marry her, trust me. If you don't marry her soon, who knows what will happen, skotter.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all... Have added some fruit crushing pic’s, as well as her feet tied up and some and my personal favourite "sleepy feet".

Oh and john67… Yes I will be putting a ring on her finger as soon as I can. LOL.

Skooter

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm feet tied up
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

I like Tied up feet as well. Do you want to see more of that?

Skooter.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Hi all,

Just added some pics of the girlfriend have a foot spa and scrub.

Hope you like.

Skooter.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

mattyboy
Board Regular
Member # 28720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattyboy   Email mattyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it, there are some great pic's on there
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats good mate!!

i think we have marriage material on the horizon.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow you guys look like your really enjoy the fetish. You better hang onto this one my friend she looks like a keeper. You lucky bastard [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links