Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Life Size Foot Replicas?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Life Size Foot Replicas??
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asiafoot:
A couple months back my girlfriend came across a Chinese site with replica feet while looking at nail art.

Would you by any chance have the link to that site handy?

quote:
http://buyeng.ebay.com.hk/buying/hk/display/390030471358_3703Simulation-foot?_trksid=m38

When I saw them I was shocked by their visual realism & detail, pretty amazing.

Same. That's awesome! I wonder why its not done here in the US?

quote:
The other amazing thing is the price, about $60US, bet one could make a killing bringing them into the US.

Yeah, but how much is shipping?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be turned on by fake feet personally. Although I'm not as much of a "smell" guy as some on here, I always say that I at least want to know it's a foot. The aroma and feel of a womans foot, in addition to the appearance, are what does it for me. Having said that, I think it's an intriguing idea and I think/hope you'll do well with it if you decide to pursue it. If it gives a foot guy or gal satisfaction, then I'm all for it.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by asiafoot:
A couple months back my girlfriend came across a Chinese site with replica feet while looking at nail art.

Would you by any chance have the link to that site handy?

quote:
http://buyeng.ebay.com.hk/buying/hk/display/390030471358_3703Simulation-foot?_trksid=m38

When I saw them I was shocked by their visual realism & detail, pretty amazing.

Same. That's awesome! I wonder why its not done here in the US?

quote:
The other amazing thing is the price, about $60US, bet one could make a killing bringing them into the US.

Yeah, but how much is shipping?

Really not sure about shipping cost, I reside mostly in Southeast Asia so shipping wouldn't be much I imagine. But I have had items shipped to my stateside home and it can get costly depending on the service... My guess at the shipping charge would be $30-$40US.

And here's a link to the other website, the first one she found...

http://meishenlai.com/index20040101.asp

A lot more popular than I realized [Big Grin]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant seem to find a 'buy' link of any sort. acording to that site, there not available until may, have i got that right?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
screw that, id rather have the real thing which is easy access to me so i personally wouldnt buy it.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links