Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls sucking their own toes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: girls sucking their own toes
YZF-R6
Major Player
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YZF-R6   Email YZF-R6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
because nobody can be turned on by themselves

if they could be gay people would never leave the house, they would stare at themselves while jerking off in the mirror all day [Big Grin]

Interesting POV [Big Grin] But if you look at it from another perspective, say the girl is indirectly turned by that action because it turns you on ? Hehe...

--------------------
"I feel the need. The need for speed!"

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I am Fonda and I suck my own toes and it really turns me on i can just picture my foot slave doing it for me and the taste makes me so so hot!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessFonda:
Hi I am Fonda and I suck my own toes and it really turns me on i can just picture my foot slave doing it for me and the taste makes me so so hot!!

got any pics of this? [Wink]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
"because nobody can be turned on by themselves"

While they're undoubtedly in the minority, I firmly believe that some people do enjoy their own bodies and get turned on by themselves.

quote:
Originally posted by YZF-R6:
Interesting POV But if you look at it from another perspective, say the girl is indirectly turned by that action because it turns you on ?

Though still not huge numbers, I think this is even more prevelant than the situation above.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wildrachelberry
Board Regular
Member # 20938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildrachelberry   Email Wildrachelberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to suck my own toes. Not all the guys I have been with seem to be interested in it, though. I will usually suck my left big toe as a rub myself.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's hot Wildrachelberry! It would turn me on for sure, oh and by the way...

WELCOME TO WU's [Wu]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wildrachelberry:
I love to suck my own toes. Not all the guys I have been with seem to be interested in it, though. I will usually suck my left big toe as a rub myself.

welcome to Wu's Rachel!! [Cheers]

i can honestly say that if i were with a girl, and she did what you say you do....i'd do anything to keep her around for as long as possible [Big Grin]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing a girl sucking her own toes doesn't do it for me. It seems too fake no matter how much they appear to be enjoying it. They're actors / models making money.

Seeing a girl smell her own feet is totally different. I love seeing that. A girl smelling her own feet is far more convincing -- hell, many of you report seeing such things in real life. Now honestly, how many have seen a girl sucking her own toes away from a camera, all by herself?

Girl sucking her toes = no.
Girl smelling her feet = yes.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. Sexy as hell:)

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links