Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New GF has ugly toes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New GF has ugly toes
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Well, let's flip it around for a second. Would anyone date a girl who has the hottest feet you'd ever seen, but the rest of her was ass ugly?

definitly not

I don't understand how so many guys seem to whack it to just feet pics in the pics section here without seeing the rest of the girl

Yeah, I figured as much, and to be straight honest, I like a girl's feet to be attractive, as well as the rest of her, preferably. However, all that attractiveness is worth jackshit if the attitude ain't right, and no matter how good-looking, without the good personality, feet and looks only become lustworthy, not loveworthy.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are really into feet, your going to regret it for the rest of your life if you marry her. If you are truly emotionally invested in this girl then maybe you want to continue with the relationship. Otherwise my advice is find another girl.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niceshoes6
Board Regular
Member # 16731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for niceshoes6   Email niceshoes6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=010753

here ya go. the pic is on the other forum page

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly don't think those are ugly feet...I see there's an issue with the right foot...I knew a girl in high school who had feet that were kinda like that, she had talked about getting surgery or whatnot, but if I dated this girl (which I nearly almost did) I would have indulged and had my way with them. Thanks for the update nearly a full year later, niceshoes6 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are not ugly, and besides, they are only feet......

you cant be shallow and discard the feet as something that is a necessity. For example, if your girlfriend didnt have big titties, you would still like to go out with her wouldnt you. Its the same principle.

Maybe wife material is different... mmmmmmm i cant wait to get married.... all the foot fun in the world.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are your girlfriend's ugly toes? Dude, those toes are very far from ugly, all they need are some TLC to make them look good. I mean, shit, the way you had posted, you made it sound like your girl had gorilla feet or something.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3323
Board Regular
Member # 17107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3323   Email e3323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we're on the subject, I would have to agree, girls ARE just as superficial as guys. I have been told to my face by girls who rejected me that they rejected me because i have a large nose.

Oh well this year im getting a rhinoplasty.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I told you last year, spa treatment. Her feet aren't that bad.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why I make sure what her feet look like and is she foot fetish friendly before I try anything with her...

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i am married now and i love my wife's feet are gorgeous ( well to me anyway) and when i was dating her i saw them on the first day i met her and was actually draw to her by them. But even before her i always checked out the total package before we got too serious because to me jacked up toes just ruins it all for me. But hey that is just me. But i did once break up with a girl cause her toe nails were long and fugly.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RadioactiveToy:
That's why I make sure what her feet look like and is she foot fetish friendly before I try anything with her...

Two criticial aspects for any foot fetishists, of course the latter is paramount.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are very suckable & Fu**able. I can totally see her wearing some sexy shoes, sexy flip flops, and drawing attention from guys like "us", who love feet. The bone of her big toe area seems to be a little larger, but nothing awkward or Ugly, as you put it. I'd lick her soles, and her Long toes all day long. Get over it man, she's just fine.... at least her feet are... Post some more pix of her, FULL pose (withing the face). But show us more pix of her, in Jeans, dress, etc (showing feet), if you want a MORE honest and realistic opinion.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I have discriminated against ugly feet before, just like women discriminate against me for being short...Make sure your top preferences are satisfied(mind/body/soul)or it usually won't work for long...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niceshoes6
Board Regular
Member # 16731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for niceshoes6   Email niceshoes6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah they are not as bad as I originally thought.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you said she was a "new" girlfriend. don't let it get too far then. life is too short and it is only one to waste your precious time with a girl with ugly feet. dump her, just do it nicely.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links