Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Accepting (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Accepting
crazy_wizard
Board Regular
Member # 21978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazy_wizard   Email crazy_wizard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet like me from 6 year, maybe earlier. Till I have said don't nobody, but today I typed my first post on this forum and it's good. Is don't good hide it.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed mine when i was just a weee little kid sittin in my bed watchin tv. Any woman with bare feet at the time ( i was probably 4 to 6ish) caused me to catch a wee bitty boner. Then as my cousins and i got older we used to chase eachother around and tickle eachother, sometimes tying eachother up makeshift like. I used to wander why the girls feet tied together got me goin so bad... Then i kept noticing girls feet in elementary school, through middleschool when my parents divorced, my mom met a new man and he and his kids moved in, he had a daughter who was a little less than a year older than me, around 12 or 13 at the time and since there was no blood relation when she and i talked and she found i had a foot fetish and began askin for foot massages. I did almost every nite we didnt have school in the morning, then i moved in to my dad's house and when i would return every other weekend or so, she'd still ask me to do it, sometimes beg, or tell me to. She'd usually fall asleep. By the time i was done, we'd watch movies or what not together and she'd end up sleepin.

And then i found wu's and the internet!
Of course in reverse order. And i've never held back either way.

[ June 18, 2007, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: DaBootman ]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt really notice it until about 12-13 years old. Some neighbors had a trampoline and everybody would be hanging out there all summer long. I loved watching this one girl in particular. She always had a dark tan and I was mesmerized by her feet and legs. I dont know if that started it, but that is about my first memory of finding feet attractive.
As far as accepting it, in my early years, I always tried to hide it. I, like many of you, thought that I was the only one. Guys at school would go on and on about the sexy cheerleader with the tight sweater on. It didnt really do anything for me. From the skirt down is what I was all giddy about! I really opened up with my second girlfriend. She was very understanding about my love of feet.
Nowadays, I am pretty open about it, Usually by the second date, the girl knows what turns me on. Most women have been facinated by it. It doesnt bother me at all to be so attracted to womens feet. Its better, to me anyways, than to go drooling all over a girls $5,000.00 boob job; That to me is strange!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love female feet since I can remember being aware.
Yeah, when I was a teen I was ashamed of it and fearing anyone would notice it or discover the "dirty" drawings and tales I'd produce for masturbation. But then I started reading psychology books and came across the term "foot fetishism" and knew I wasn't alone. Better yet was when I got internet in my early 20's... I guess all of you can imagine what was my first query on a search engine [Wink]
well, I started exploring the net in any ways related with my podal interests as I could... web, irc channels, newsgroups etc.
I started saying to everyone on vanilla virtual environments I liked feet and then, when meeting them on RL I started telling my older friends also about it. So I started also enjoying my FF in the most physical way of all [Big Grin]

I really love feet and wouldn't trade my fetish for a million dollars

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in eight grade I think. I would keep my eyes on all the cute girls during the summer and even some of the teachers. Winters were hell >_<

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember being in kindergarten, and we were doing footprints on card board. I dont remember much, but i remember looking at the girl's feet, and my eyes being drawn toward them.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The earliest recollection of my fetish was around the age of 3 or 4 when I was goofing around with my barefoot sister (who is nearly 11 years older than me) and I liked the way her feet looked and smelled. I would say I jerked off to images of women's feet (wherever I could find them -- newspapers, catalogs) as soon as I was able to, and though I never felt guilty about it, it was something (as with certain other, non-sexual, interests) I kept private for reasons too complex to detail here.

Sometime around 1969, when Dr. David Reuben's bestselling book Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask) was first published, someone in my family bought a copy, and in surreptiously looking through it, I recall reading a mention of foot fetish -- which may have been my first realization as to how it was described (at least by this author) and that there were other males with a similar interest. But I never anguished over it.

Indeed, Jane Vargas, Ph.D., in her "Dear Jane" column in the Oct. 2004 Leg Show, replied (in small part) this way to a self-styled "Christian" reader who felt guilty about his foot fetish -- while then asking Jane about her shoe size: "The lesson here, my sweet Good Boy, is we don't choose our turn-ons; they choose us; we may as well enjoy them. You were given a gift of adoring women's pretty feet."

With this as with other normal desires, either don't do it, or don't feel guilty about it. But with the Roman Catholic Church having tried (and ultimately failed) to indoctrinate me from a very young age, I understand how organized religion can mess with one's head, which is why I lapsed into atheism by the time I was 14. However, that is a whole other topic: religion as one of society's great evils and antithetical to the development of a rational person's moral judgment.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always had it as far as I can remember.. I had alotta attention towards womens feet since I would say about 3 or 4 yrs old but didn't realize I was attracted to them until about 6 or 7.... When I hit puberty it was like KABOOM!!!

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a foot fetish as long as I can remember.

I can remember when I was in school, watching girls play with their flip flops under thier desks and curling their toes on the ground and not being able to take my eyes off them!

It wasn't until about when I was 19/20 that I first started to find out about foot fetishism and, that there where other people out there that felt the same way (up until then I thought I was just a freak!)

Of course when I got a computer and got online that the whole world of foot fetishism just exploded! (in more ways than one! [Jerkoff] ) Since then I've never looked back!

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its funny hearing how a lot of you guys say you didn't think anyone but you liked feet for a long time. When I was about 6 or 7 (and I was already conscious of the fact that I liked female feet for some reason of another), I remember my parents and I would watch Love Connection. I remember one of the guests (the person who would actually come into the studio and sit on the couch and chat with Chuck Ellery) came on the show and one of the first things I remember him saying after Chuck asked him "So, what do you like", this guy said "I like feet. Not big feet, but small, petite feet..." I don't remember the rest, but at that moment, I knew I wasn't alone, especially if some guy practically came out about it on Prime Time national television!

I actually remember being a freshman or sophomore in high school and confiding to a friend or two in sex-related conversation that I liked feet, and I never got any weird looks or anything about it. In fact, 2 of my buddies said they liked feet too (not as much as me, I figured, they were primarily leg guys). When I was about 17 or 18, I remember being at my older cousin's house for the weekend and looking at feet sites on his computer (since he had high speed and a chill mom....I didn't.) He walked in on me, and I was trying to hide what I was looking at, but he told that me it was all good, because he had a hardcore foot fetish also. He then proceeded to show me his modest little video library of foot clips that he found on the internet.

So in short, I've always known I've never been the only one that liked feet, so perhaps that made me embrace it an earlier age, as opposed to a lot of you.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only ever knew of one other of my real close friends admitting to being a leg/footman, and i was still a lot more hardcore about feet than he was. Though he still enjoyed nice pedicured toes and a little toe sucking/kissing of feet, he didn't really dig it AS much as i do, or most of us here.

I've never really worried about being the only one, it was always accepted by my friends and most of my family that's found out about it...I tell my friends my family kind of found out and i can't remember how. I've kind of enjoyed bein almost on my own in that i liked feet, it's something extra in my opinion that keeps things interesting.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I don't believe in evolution. In fact, I don't believe in the evolution of anything. Many of you may be able to express some sort of similarity to feetluvr, but the truth of the matter is that foot fetishism has been around since before any of us were born, and it stems from our own lust.

For me, I was always the picked on guy at school, probably more so than the fat kid. It got around before I got into high school that I masturbate, which actually started because of a friend of mine. I got really shy, and hated most people. After I started masturbating, found that I couldn't get into most of the sites I wanted, my lust grew for something that I could see just about all the time. I started looking around on the Internet for this thing, found feet, realized that all people have feet and I could get into it, and I did. Then, I started looking everywhere for it, while still being the fly on the wall; I'm there but nobody notices.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been embarrassed about it. In fact, as much trouble as I had asking girls out in HS, I was never ashamed to tell girls I was friends with who wore opened toed shoes or sandals 'You have beautiful toes.'
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to say that to any girl I see with nice toes but of course I'm not that weird. My friends though, I really don't think I could say that either!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links